Today on Saturday, 03-June-2017, at 7.07 am morning I received an SMS which was quite shocking.
Here is the screen shot:
Here is the text (spelling mistakes corrected):
Good morning Sir, I am from Telangana. I lost so much amount know, I am in Suicide condition sir please help me, I am coming to Kolkata. Please give me your address.
Please train me as yours brother and I will message through what’s up is showing yours, can I talk for 10 minutes on phone call when I call after yours time please tell me and help me sir.
Imagine seeing this first message as soon as you get up on your phone.
There are a lot of things which are clear:
1. Emotional blackmail: Well I keep getting such messages and calls. But such emotional messages are mostly from South India (please do not take it personally if you are from south India, I am just telling a fact). 60% of my customers are from South India. Yesterday I got a call from someone speaking in very good English. He said. “Sir I am a farmer selling vegetables. It is very hard to survive, please help me. I will pay Rs.1000/- please send me your strategies.”
Speaking English like well educated person, but giving an excuse to save 4000. Obviously I said, “No rules is same for all, when you sell vegetables to a poor man, do you give him 80% discount?” He kept down the phone.
But this morning SMS was shocking. Not even once he said he will pay the course fee, but he is willing to come to Kolkata from Telangana and learn personally from me.
Lets calculate the approximate cost to some to Kolkata from Telangana and learn the strategies personally from me without paying the course fees:
1. Travel cost by Airplane: Rs.7000/- or more approx (2000 more than the cost of my course)
2. Stay at a hotel for 2 days: Rs.4000/-
3. Food for 2 days: Rs.2000/-
4. If he decides sightseeing in Kolkata: Rs.3000/-
5. If he decides sightseeing near Kolkata like Darjeeling and Gangtok: Rs.12000/-
6. Course Fees he is not willing to pay: Rs.0/-
Total cost: 7000+4000+2000+3000+12000+0 = Rs.28,000/-
This guy has lost lot of money in stock trading so much so that you know what. He needs my personal coaching to learn my course strategies. For that he is willing to spend Rs.28,000/-, but is not willing to pay the fees of the course. Strange.
After taking the screen shot, I deleted the message. I did not reply, nor called him.
2. What is the truth behind the SMS? May be he is a crorepati who knows?
3. Giving a shot to emotionally blackmail to get the course for free.
A few months back one person called me. He was crying and said he is retired, aged 65, and lost 80% of his retirement money trading stock markets and he needs my help. Read – he wanted the course for free.
For 6-7 months, end 2013 to mid 2014, I gave a lot of advise for free, but no one bothered. Then I realized I am wasting my time, no one cares for free knowledge. Here is some proof. Only 13.1% read my absolutely free emails. This data is since 03-Aug-2013, when I started helping people for free. Paid course started in May 2014 only after I realized free is not valued. See this image:
Well I have more than 10,000+ mobile numbers in my database and I can easily keep one marketing guy to call people to do my course. I NEVER do it and will NEVER do it. Did you ever got a call from me after filing the form in my site? No, you will never get a call from me ever.
The email is taken to send you free emails that is all that too if you are interested and filled the form, and the phone number is taken to help you save money on brokerage, there is no other reason.
Both are to help you. But everything is your choice.
– You can unsubscribe from my emails anytime,
– You can reject the offer to save money on brokerage, though you will be doing a mistake. Saving money is making money, and,
– And you can enroll for my paid course or not enroll – it’s your choice.
In fact all of the above is your choice.
Frankly at least 70% of my customers have done my course after 1 or more year of being my free subscriber and am sure after losing money trading, then thinking ok let me try to recover the lost money by doing this course. Most of them do my course as a “Last Chance” to recover lost money from stock markets.
You Can Read More On My Site
WhatsApp or Call me: 91-9051143004
If you have any question you can contact me.
You can read about me here and my trading mistakes here.
Dilip Shaw, Founder
Copyright Infringement: Any act of copying, reproducing or distributing any content in the site or newsletters, whether wholly or in part, for any purpose without my permission is strictly prohibited and shall be deemed to be copyright infringement.
INCOME DISCLAIMER: Any references in this site of income made by the traders are given to me by them either through Email or WhatsApp as a Thank You message. However every trade depends on the trader and his level of risk taking capability, knowledge and experience. Moreover stock market investments and trading are subject to market risks. Therefore there is no guarantee that everyone will achieve the same or similar results. My aim is to make you a better & disciplined trader with the stock trading and investing education and strategies you get from this website.
DISCLAIMER: I am NOT an Investment Adviser (IA). I am an Authorized Person (AP) of a Stock Broker. In other words I am a sub-broker. I DO NOT give tips or advisory services by SMS, Email, or WhatsApp or any other forms of social media. I strictly adhere to laws of my country. I only offer education for free on finance, risk management & investments in stock markets through the articles in this website. You must consult an authorized Investment Adviser (IA) or do thorough research before investing in any stock or derivative using any strategy given in this website. I am not responsible for any investment decision you take after reading any article in this website. Click here to read the disclaimer in full.