Option & Future Conservative Hedging Courses
Nifty | Banknifty | Testimonials | Course Fees
Must Read Pages
About Me | Mistakes To Avoid In Trading | 3% A Month Is Not Less
Disclosures & Disclaimers:
Information in this site is for educational purpose, knowledge on finance and stock market trading only. It is not a recommendation to buy or sell any Stock, Option or Future. I am NOT a financial advisor or tip provider. I DO NOT give any tips in any form and DO NOT have any intention to give tips in future as well. I only give Stock Market Education in General and Derivative Trading Education in particular through this website.
A lot of traders are asking me to give stock recommendations but I deny even if they offer money because I do not want to go against laws of this country. The purpose of this website is to give finance, investments and stock market education only.
As per the clarifications provided by SEBI: “Any person who makes recommendation or offers an opinion concerning securities or public offers only through public media is not required to obtain registration as research analyst under RA Regulations”.
I am neither a SEBI Registered Research Analyst nor a SEBI Registered Investment Advisor but I am an Authorised Approved Person as a Broker (AP) With NSE Exchange. Date of approval: 22-MAR-2017.
According to SEBI (Research Analysts) Regulations 2014: The regulations provide exemptions to certain persons such as insurance agents, pension advisers, mutual fund distributors, stock broker or sub-broker, portfolio managers, fund manager, advocate, solicitor or law firm, etc. from obtaining registration under regulation 4 of IA Regulations.
Though I can give stock recommendations my articles in the site are only for educational purposes and should not be construed as a recommendation. Please consult your financial advisor before taking any decision. It may be prudent to assume that I may be financially interested in the stocks discussed.
To repeat, information in this site is for educational purpose only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any Stock, Option or Future. My aim is to make you a better & disciplined trader with the education you get from this website. Please note that I DO NOT give tips or advisory services by SMS, email, or whatsapp or any other form of social media. Therefore please DO NOT contact me for tips or advisory services. My aim is only to offer education on finance and investments on stock markets the correct way through this website.
I help some traders (who are willing to get help) open account with a discount brokerage firm. However I inform them about the costs and terms involved, and it is totally optional for them to open account with the firm I am registered with or not. I DO NOT give them any gifts in kind or cash to open account under me. This is totally optional. I have never and never will force anyone or has never set any conditions whatsoever to open a trading account under me. This is totally optional help and the final decision lies with the trader if they want to open a trading account under me or not.
Other than that I only try to help retail stock & derivative traders through the articles and education provided in this blog, because I myself lost 7 Lakhs trying speculative trading without knowledge and I know the pain most traders feel after losing money doing speculative trading. I just want to help them by spreading knowledge through this website.
I have worked hard, done my research properly and written the articles in this website out of my experiences as a trader and also using knowledge I got reading several books, websites, forums, eBooks, online journals etc.
However please understand that stock market investments are subject to market risks. Please do your own research before investing in any stock or option or trying any strategy written in this website.
I am trying my best to educate option traders especially in India and I hope you find this site useful.
Disclosures as per SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE BOARD OF INDIA REGULATIONS, 2014:
1. I DO NOT offer tips or advisory services either to buy/sell a Stock, Derivative (Option or Future), Commodities and/or any financial instrument.
2. I offer free education through this website and a conservative derivative course which teaches to fully hedge trades to limit trading losses. The course was started because I saw that most derivative traders fall for greed and tips providers and lose money trading Options and Futures. I know if they hedge their trades their losses can be limited. Options were invented as a hedging tool but most traders trade them without hedging which is wrong.
3. Initially in my trading years I experienced too much losses trading options. I studied hard to know more about options behavior and strategies and made this website to educate option traders in India.
4. If there are any recommendations then its for educational purposes only and not a recommendation to buy or sell.
5. I am not responsible for any profit or loss occurring due to the trading strategies in this website.
6. I and/or my clients may have investments in any stock that is recommend in this website, but I do not have control on what they are investing in neither I know which stocks they have bought or sold. I also do not disclose my personal investments as I know it is my research and risk and I do not want others to copy my investments as all risk is mine alone.
7. I /my family have no financial interest or beneficial interest of more than 1% in the company whose stocks I am recommending.
8. I /my family have not received any compensation from the company where I am recommending a trade or investment.
9. I have not served as an officer, director or employee of company and have not been engaged in market-making activity of the company covered in the research report.
10. I have no material conflict in recommendations posted here.
NOTE: The company, product and service names used in this web site are for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
TheOptionCourse.com is not affiliated with any registered company or registered trademarks written in the site. They are used for identification purposes only. This site provides its visitors education in options trading and therefore the registered trademarks or company names are used for identification purposes only.
I have worked hard, done my research properly and written the articles in this website out of my years of experiences as a trader and also using knowledge I got reading several books, websites, forums, eBooks, online journals etc. However please understand that stock market investments are subject to market risks. So please do your own research before investing in any stock or option or trying any strategy written in this website. I am trying my best to educate option traders in India and I hope you find this site helpful.
My aim is to make you a better & disciplined trader with the education and strategies you get from this website. Please note that I DO NOT give tips or advisory services by SMS, email, or whatsapp or any other form of social media. I only offer education on finance, investments on stock markets the correct way through this website.
Any references in this site of income made by the traders are given to me by them either through email or whatsapp as a Thank You message only. However every trade depends on the trader and his level of risk taking capability and knowledge. There is no guarantee that everyone will achieve the same or similar results.
I respect my country India and abide by laws of this country as much as I can. I respect SEBI – Securities and Exchange Board of India and its laws.
Note: I am Very Thankful to Mr. Mark D Wolfinger who personally thought me a lot on conservative option trading strategies. I could not have gained whatever knowledge I have today if he did not teach me personally. Just to let you know more about him:
Mr. Mark D Wolfinger grew up in Brooklyn, USA, and in an earlier life, earned a PhD (chemistry) from Northwestern University. After several years as a research chemist, in 1976 he moved to Chicago to trade options. Over the next 23 years, he was primarily a CBOE Market Maker, but also worked as a risk manager. He left CBOE – Chicago Board Options Exchange in 2000 and began a career as an educator. He has published several books on option education.
Small brief: In 1968, commodity futures volume were very low so to increase business an open-outcry exchange for stock options, modeled after the method for trading futures was created and called as the Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE). It was made by Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT).
Chicago Board Options Exchange had implemented Black Scholes Model For Option Pricing when Fischer Black and Myron Scholes were awarded Nobel Prize in Economics for their contribution to options pricing. Some rules were set as expiration dates and rest and some very knowldegeble person were required to manage Option Trading in Chicago Board Options Exchange. My Guru Mr. Mark D Wolfinger was selected as one of the initial market makers of Chicago Board Options Exchange.
What you should do now1. If you have still not subscribed for my free 5 days course you can do by filling the form above. You will learn a lot about option trading.
2. If you are a new option trader, not much experienced and are making losses you can do my paid course. I recommend Nifty Conservative Option Course for beginners because it is easy to understand and easy to trade. Even a 18 year old young trader or a housewife can learn it and start trading from next day. It will help you to earn consistent monthly income without any software or speculation or stress or big risk. You will learn proper hedging strategies that works in any market condition.
3. If you are banknifty weekly options trader you can do my Bank Nifty Weekly Options & Futures Strategy Course. You will learn future and option hedging strategies that works in volatile market condition.
TestimonialsWhat Traders Say About My Course
Course fees: Click here to know the course fees.
Here is complete process of my course1. Once you pay I will send you the course materials for studying to your email.
2. You read and ask me questions via phone/whatsapp/email to clear doubts.
3. Then you start paper trading and still can ask me questions.
4. After about one month you can start trading.
5. Since doubts can come anytime the support will be there for one year.
Within one month you can start trading on your own. No need to depend on anyone once you are on your own.
If you have any question you can contact me.
You can read about me here and my trading mistakes here.
Dilip Shaw, Founder
INCOME DISCLAIMER: Any references in this site of income made by the traders are given to me by them either through Email or WhatsApp as a Thank You message. However every trade depends on the trader and his level of risk taking capability, knowledge and experience. Moreover stock market investments and trading are subject to market risks. Therefore there is no guarantee that everyone will achieve the same or similar results. My aim is to make you a better & disciplined trader with the stock trading and investing education and strategies you get from this website. Please note that I DO NOT give tips or advisory services by SMS, Email, or WhatsApp or any other form of social media. I strictly adhere to laws of my country. I only offer education on finance, investments on stock markets in the best possible way as much as I can through this website. Still, you must consult an authorized advisor or do thorough research before investing in any stock or derivative before trading any strategy given in this website. I am not responsible for any investment decision you take after reading any article given in this website. Knowledge is the only way to get success in stock markets. I try my best to give stock market investing and trading knowledge through the articles posted in this website. Thanks for visiting my website.