This bull market is not showing any decline at all. It is getting frustrating now. I think GST has a big role to play.
Current position Nifty as on 13-07-2017 at 11.22 am:
Last six months graph of Nifty:
India VIX also hovering from 10-12.
So what are option traders trading?
The answer lies in trading volume or most active options open interest. This information can be obtained from the NSE site here.
According to today’s data as of 11 am:
Highest open interest at Call Options (most active option):
OPTIDX NIFTY 27JUL2017 CE 10000: 41,71,575
Highest open interest at Put Options (most active option):
OPTIDX NIFTY 27JUL2017 PE 9600: 68,13,525
Highest Open Interest means both option buyers and sellers are doing the most trading in these 2 strikes.
What do you infer with the Highest Open Interest?
You see open interest only tells where most people are trading. But for every buyer there is a seller.
So here the most speculative trading is going on. 50% of them are buyers and 50% of them are sellers.
Now which side will you take? That is the problem with open interest.
Lot of traders see daily open interest and trade there. Obviously 50% become buyers rest become sellers,.
50% of them make a profit, 50% make a loss.
Here is where it can create a confusion. You can’t flip a coin and become seller or buyer right?
Open interest will give you data of where most traders are trading but it never reveals what is going on in their minds. So there is not much to do with open interest. Just trade conservatively without being biased for any direction and keep making profits consistently. Though conservative trades make small profits – but a profit is a profit not a loss. Even a small profit is better than a small loss for a big gain right?
You Can Read More On My Site
What you should do now1. If you have still not subscribed for my free 5 days course you can do by filling the form above. You will learn a lot about option trading.
2. If you are a new option trader, not much experienced and are making losses you can do my paid course. I recommend Nifty Conservative Option Course for beginners because it is easy to understand and easy to trade. Even a 18 year old young trader or a housewife can learn it and start trading from next day. It will help you to earn consistent monthly income without any software or speculation or stress or big risk. You will learn proper hedging strategies that works in any market condition.
3. If you are banknifty weekly options trader you can do my Bank Nifty Weekly Options & Futures Strategy Course. You will learn future and option hedging strategies that works in volatile market condition.
TestimonialsWhat Traders Say About My Course
Course fees: Click here to know the course fees.
Here is complete process of my course1. Once you pay I will send you the course materials for studying to your email.
2. You read and ask me questions via phone/whatsapp/email to clear doubts.
3. Then you start paper trading and still can ask me questions.
4. After about one month you can start trading.
5. Since doubts can come anytime the support will be there for one year.
Within one month you can start trading on your own. No need to depend on anyone once you are on your own.
If you have any question you can contact me.
You can read about me here and my trading mistakes here.
Dilip Shaw, Founder
INCOME DISCLAIMER: Any references in this site of income made by the traders are given to me by them either through Email or WhatsApp as a Thank You message. However every trade depends on the trader and his level of risk taking capability, knowledge and experience. Moreover stock market investments and trading are subject to market risks. Therefore there is no guarantee that everyone will achieve the same or similar results. My aim is to make you a better & disciplined trader with the stock trading and investing education and strategies you get from this website. Please note that I DO NOT give tips or advisory services by SMS, Email, or WhatsApp or any other form of social media. I strictly adhere to laws of my country. I only offer education on finance, investments on stock markets in the best possible way as much as I can through this website. Still, you must consult an authorized advisor or do thorough research before investing in any stock or derivative before trading any strategy given in this website. I am not responsible for any investment decision you take after reading any article given in this website. Knowledge is the only way to get success in stock markets. I try my best to give stock market investing and trading knowledge through the articles posted in this website. Thanks for visiting my website.