About Me | Mistakes To Avoid In Trading | 3% A Month Is Not Less
WhatsApp / Call: 9051143004
Stock markets have recently seen growth in huge percentage. This kind of amazing growth comes after at least three range bound years.
Nifty – the most popular stock Index in India has grown from 8000 to almost 9900 in few months. From 26-Dec-2016 to 14-Jul-2017 it has increased from 7908.25 to 9886.35.
In percentage terms this is: 9886.35-7908.25 = 1978.10 = (1978.10 / 7908.25) * 100 = 25.02% growth in 6 and half months.
Now what is the question in most traders mind. In fact at the time of writing it is 9918.50. Highest in the history of stock markets in India.
What you can do in rising markets? Here are some ideas that you can do:
1. Book Partial Profits: If you are a long term stock investor, this is the time to book profits. Yes stock markets may go even higher but at least take some part of your money out and book partial profit if not all. Now the partial profit depends on how much you want to book profits on your investment. This can vary from 10% to 80%. This comes purely under your financial management plan. Decide and book partial profits on your holdings.
2. Do Not Stop Your Mutual Fun SIPs: History is proof that most mutual fund investors stop their monthly SIP when they see that markets have hit high. This is trying to time the markets. Stock investing is different that mutual fund investing. In mutual funds you allow your fund manager to take decisions on your behalf with you money. Give them a free hand. Mutual funds are always for the long term not short term. Let them grow with time. Do not stop your SIPs in a down market or an up market. Let them continue. However it is very important to chose the right mutual funds that can do wonders to your saved hard earned money. If you do not chose the correct mutual fund you may end up getting returns less than stock markets. This is not good. Therefore choosing the correct mutual fund to invest is very important.
3. Futures and Options Traders Must Hedge Their Positions: Naked trading is financial destruction for 95% of traders who lose money. If you are not good at naked trading then it is better you stop trading or learn how to hedge your trading. Hedging is a big arsenal in the hands of stock trader. Hedging not only limits the losses but gives confidence required for trading.
Hedging is a kind of insurance for a trader. It protects your capital to a large extend. Learn good hedging strategies in this course. Once you know hedging methods then you can scale up your trades as you will be confident and fearless in trading. Once you know that 98% of your capital is protected then the fear of trading will go away and you can bring in more money to trade and make more. Naked trading will not allow you to bring more money to trade because of the fear of losing it. Hedging will ensure the fear is gone.
4. Do Proper Financial Planning Even If Trading On Charts: Some traders trade seeing technical charts. Do not forget that charts can also go wrong therefore financial planning is important. Just because your chart says this stock is headed up you must know before investing how much you are willing to risk. My advice is do not risk more than 25% of your capital in one stock. Anything more can be dangerous if the stock does not perform. Moreover you still have 75% capital left to invest in other stocks. So even if the first one does not perform you have some money left to try another stock.
5. Do Not Go Against The Trend: There are many contrarian traders. Contrarian traders bet against the trend. There is nothing wrong in doing but be willing to take a stop loss if markets prove you wrong. I am sure at 9000 – a huge psychological mark of Nifty – a lot of Future traders must have gone short on Nifty. They must have huge lots of money. Contrarian traders have a lot of ego discussed in next point.
6. Do Not Be Egoistic In Trading: Especially the contrarian traders have a lot of ego in rising markets. They think that speculators have taken the markets up and it is bound to fall huge and they take large bets without hedging. Because they are absolutely sure stock markets will fall. Understand that stock markets does not have any ego or does not favour or is against any trader. Stock market is a non-living thing. They will do what most investors do. There is no point showing ego to stock markets. Plan your trades take a stop loss or take out your profits when they come. Trading without a plan is a great way to failure.
You Can Read More On My Site
What you should do now1. If you have still not subscribed for my free 5 days course you can do by filling the form above. You will learn a lot about option trading.
2. If you are a new option trader, not much experienced and are making losses you can do my paid course. I recommend Nifty Conservative Option Course for beginners because it is easy to understand and easy to trade. Even a 18 year old young trader or a housewife can learn it and start trading from next day. It will help you to earn consistent monthly income without any software or speculation or stress or big risk. You will learn proper hedging strategies that works in any market condition.
3. If you are banknifty weekly options trader you can do my Bank Nifty Weekly Options & Futures Strategy Course. You will learn future and option hedging strategies that works in volatile market condition.
TestimonialsWhat Traders Say About My Course
Course fees: Click here to know the course fees.
Here is complete process of my course1. Once you pay I will send you the course materials for studying to your email.
2. You read and ask me questions via phone/whatsapp/email to clear doubts.
3. Then you start paper trading and still can ask me questions.
4. After about one month you can start trading.
5. Since doubts can come anytime the support will be there for one year.
Within one month you can start trading on your own. No need to depend on anyone once you are on your own.
If you have any question you can contact me.
You can read about me here and my trading mistakes here.
Dilip Shaw, Founder
INCOME DISCLAIMER: Any references in this site of income made by the traders are given to me by them either through Email or WhatsApp as a Thank You message. However every trade depends on the trader and his level of risk taking capability, knowledge and experience. Moreover stock market investments and trading are subject to market risks. Therefore there is no guarantee that everyone will achieve the same or similar results. My aim is to make you a better & disciplined trader with the stock trading and investing education and strategies you get from this website. Please note that I DO NOT give tips or advisory services by SMS, Email, or WhatsApp or any other form of social media. I strictly adhere to laws of my country. I only offer education on finance, investments on stock markets in the best possible way as much as I can through this website. Still, you must consult an authorized advisor or do thorough research before investing in any stock or derivative before trading any strategy given in this website. I am not responsible for any investment decision you take after reading any article given in this website. Knowledge is the only way to get success in stock markets. I try my best to give stock market investing and trading knowledge through the articles posted in this website. Thanks for visiting my website.