SEBI defers October 1 deadline for extension of trading hours. Here is the conformation:
Click here to read.
Article Date: Tuesday, 28 August 2018
I hope you know the news that SEBI has allowed derivative trading (future and options) from 9.15 am to 11.55 pm from 01-Oct-2018, similar to the trading hours for commodity derivatives segment which are presently fixed between 10:00 am and 11:55 pm.
As written in many websites you must be thinking its a good news – no its not. Why? Because 99% of derivative traders loses money. Now this 99% will increase to 99.9% as traders who were not able to trade during the day due to their busy schedule and/or job/business will now trade after their job/business commitment ends. I think volumes will increase from 6 pm until 11.55 pm.
I do not know about you – but if you are losing money now please do not trade more than you are trading now. You may suffer more losses. 🙁
If your trading plan, style, psychology, knowledge is not good – changing the time to trade will not help. The result will be same. Of course if you are good at trading its a good news for you.
Revenge trading is even worse.
On top of that there will be health issues. From 9.15 am to 11.55 pm that is approx 15 hours. Think about monitoring your trades 15 hours a day for 5 days in a week. 🙁 🙁
I fail to understand how traders who do not hedge their position will spend their days. If you are reading this email please either hedge your trades or keep your losses small but please do not over trade just because you have the money.
Life of derivative traders is going to be very difficult from 01-Oct-2018 – in greed to make more money they will trade more and lose a lot more than they are losing now.
You can learn hedging in my Nifty Course or the Bank Nifty Course. The fees is less than what you are now losing in a single trade. And if you enroll for both the courses you will get a discount. Click here to know the fees for the courses.
If you want to survive, make profits and trade the markets in peace there is no other way than to hedge your trades. In fact trading hours have become so long that intraday may also need hedging. Bank nifty has an options strategy that can be traded intraday.
Updated: Wednesday, 29 August 2018
After sending this post as an email to my 27k subscribers I got a lot of responses. Most important questions were:
1) Derivative trading timing extended that is fine, but cash market will close at 3:30 pm. How will derivative market derive its prices?
2) If derivative trading hours are extended then is it beneficial for buyer or writer of options?
3) Future price is mimic of cash market price so if cash market will closed then how it will future prices will be derived?
Well frankly Indian stock market is entering in a new zone from 1-Oct-2018. Let us wait and watch. I can research some online websites written by experts and write here. But I always believe in getting first hand experience before writing in my blog or emailing my subscribers.
So please wait let the reality kick in then I will write in this blog and inform to my subscribers by email.
You Can Read More On My Site
What you should do now1. If you have still not subscribed for my free 5 days course you can do by filling the form above. You will learn a lot about option trading.
2. If you are a new option trader, not much experienced and are making losses you can do my paid course. I recommend Nifty Conservative Option Course for beginners because it is easy to understand and easy to trade. Even a 18 year old young trader or a housewife can learn it and start trading from next day. It will help you to earn consistent monthly income without any software or speculation or stress or big risk. You will learn proper hedging strategies that works in any market condition.
3. If you are banknifty weekly options trader you can do my Bank Nifty Weekly Options & Futures Strategy Course. You will learn future and option hedging strategies that works in volatile market condition.
TestimonialsWhat Traders Say About My Course
Course fees: Click here to know the course fees.
Here is complete process of my course1. Once you pay I will send you the course materials for studying to your email.
2. You read and ask me questions via phone/whatsapp/email to clear doubts.
3. Then you start paper trading and still can ask me questions.
4. After about one month you can start trading.
5. Since doubts can come anytime the support will be there for one year.
Within one month you can start trading on your own. No need to depend on anyone once you are on your own.
If you have any question you can contact me.
You can read about me here and my trading mistakes here.
Dilip Shaw, Founder
INCOME DISCLAIMER: Any references in this site of income made by the traders are given to me by them either through Email or WhatsApp as a Thank You message. However every trade depends on the trader and his level of risk taking capability, knowledge and experience. Moreover stock market investments and trading are subject to market risks. Therefore there is no guarantee that everyone will achieve the same or similar results. My aim is to make you a better & disciplined trader with the stock trading and investing education and strategies you get from this website. Please note that I DO NOT give tips or advisory services by SMS, Email, or WhatsApp or any other form of social media. I strictly adhere to laws of my country. I only offer education on finance, investments on stock markets in the best possible way as much as I can through this website. Still, you must consult an authorized advisor or do thorough research before investing in any stock or derivative before trading any strategy given in this website. I am not responsible for any investment decision you take after reading any article given in this website. Knowledge is the only way to get success in stock markets. I try my best to give stock market investing and trading knowledge through the articles posted in this website. Thanks for visiting my website.