Refer my post and email dated June 29, 2015 – Greece Crisis What Should You Trade.
On that day I told you that VIX has increased considerably and it is a great time to sell out of the money options and also hedge them by buying options. People who had done that may be in good profits now.
The VIX has come considerably down and its hovering near 15.41. From 18.18 to 15.41 in 3 days. This is a drop of 15.25%. Excellent for sellers. Both the calls and puts option premiums would have shrunken and the trade can be taken off. As the small profit wherever that may be has been achieved there is no need to stay in the trade.
See its profit vs time. Even if the profit is 2% – it has come pretty fast in 3 odd days. Is there any need to be greedy and wait for the options to decrease more in value? We made a quick profit and we should exit. This is how a good trader takes his trade. The original plan was to make a quick profit – so no matter what happens we will NOT alter that plan.
Kill that devil called GREED and you will become a better trader I bet.
Situations like this can bring in quick profits. 🙂 So we must look out for such situations. Since VIX is directly related to world news and happenings we can make use of it to decide, to some extend, time to sell or buy options.
Well that does not mean we will never be wrong. We can be and there should be a plan to exit. For traders who have taken my course the plan is to go straight to Strategy 2. If you haven’t taken my course and reading this you can make your own plan – whatever it is, be a stop loss or adjustments. But you must TAKE ACTION when things go wrong.
Moreover Nifty also remained in a range – low of 8195 and currently around 8460. Those 200-300 odd points movement does not matter when VIX has decreased considerably because even if one option will lose money the other makes more than the losses. Ultimately the trade is in profit.
When VIX increases take you chances. Sell options and hedge them properly, set your target profits and exit. But you must also have a Plan B if VIX does not decrease or if anything goes wrong.
Lets wait for another opportunity. 🙂
Subscribe to My Newsletter:
If you subscribe these are the benefits:
1. You get a FREE eBook on 24 great option strategies written by NSE – yours to keep forever.
2. Instant trading tips notification if any situation arises.
3. Get notified as soon as a new trading strategy is written in this site.
4. You learn something new in every email.
You Can Read More On My Site
What you should do now1. If you have still not subscribed for my free 5 days course you can do by filling the form above. You will learn a lot about option trading.
2. If you are a new option trader, not much experienced and are making losses you can do my paid course. I recommend Nifty Conservative Option Course for beginners because it is easy to understand and easy to trade. Even a 18 year old young trader or a housewife can learn it and start trading from next day. It will help you to earn consistent monthly income without any software or speculation or stress or big risk. You will learn proper hedging strategies that works in any market condition.
3. If you are banknifty weekly options trader you can do my Bank Nifty Weekly Options & Futures Strategy Course. You will learn future and option hedging strategies that works in volatile market condition.
NOTE: Here is one more help. You can open a trading account in UPSTOX and send me a WhatsApp message on 9051143004. I will send you a FREE Equity Intraday Strategy that you can start trading and make approx 200 a day. You need 5000 to start trading this strategy.
CLICK HERE AND REGISTER IMMEDIATELY TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT IN UPSTOX. If you do not register immediately you will not be mapped under me which is very important to get the free strategy.
UPSTOX is a low cost broker where buying and selling of stocks is FREE.
TestimonialsWhat Traders Say About My Course
Course fees: Click here to know the course fees.
Here is complete process of my course1. Once you pay I will send you the course materials for studying to your email.
2. You read and ask me questions via phone/whatsapp/email to clear doubts.
3. Then you start paper trading and still can ask me questions.
4. After about one month you can start trading.
5. Since doubts can come anytime the support will be there for one year.
Within one month you can start trading on your own. No need to depend on anyone once you are on your own.
If you have any question you can contact me.
You can read about me here and my trading mistakes here.
Dilip Shaw, Founder
INCOME DISCLAIMER: Any references in this site of income made by the traders are given to me by them either through Email or WhatsApp as a Thank You message. However every trade depends on the trader and his level of risk taking capability, knowledge and experience. Moreover stock market investments and trading are subject to market risks. Therefore there is no guarantee that everyone will achieve the same or similar results. My aim is to make you a better & disciplined trader with the stock trading and investing education and strategies you get from this website. Please note that I DO NOT give tips or advisory services by SMS, Email, or WhatsApp or any other form of social media. I strictly adhere to laws of my country. I only offer education on finance, investments on stock markets in the best possible way as much as I can through this website. Still, you must consult an authorized advisor or do thorough research before investing in any stock or derivative before trading any strategy given in this website. I am not responsible for any investment decision you take after reading any article given in this website. Knowledge is the only way to get success in stock markets. I try my best to give stock market investing and trading knowledge through the articles posted in this website. Thanks for visiting my website.