Covered call is very popular among the high net worth individuals who buy shares for the long term. These people take benefit of covered call to make money every month. Covered calls are very poplar in US where high net traders are many.
What Is Covered Call
Covered Call is a method to sell shares in a future date with no obligation to buy back if certain conditions are not met.
When you own a stock you have the right to sell anytime at market price or in future at a higher price using options. Covered call is selling the stock to someone else at a higher price in a future date for an agreed money as shown in in system. This money varies from stock to stock and price to price.
Basically when a covered call is done the owner of the stock sells the stock to someone else at a agreed price to get cash today. This is done at a higher price than the current price of the stock. This means that the owner of the stock gives the buyer of the option the right to buy his shares before the option expires, at a predetermined price, called the strike price.
Now What May Happen In Expiry
If the stock does not reach the predetermined price or the strike price which the owner sold the stock for, the Call Option expires worthless and the owner of the stock keeps the money he got to sell the stock at date price.
If the stock reaches the predetermined price or the strike price which the owner sold the stock for, the Call Option becomes In The Money (ITM). In this case since the sell price is lower than the buy price the owner have to take the loss on the option sold, but can cover the loss by selling the shares he owned.
Most of the times the sold options expire worthless so the owner of the stock keeps the money he got while selling the call. Otherwise they can always sell the stock to cover the loss.
You Can Read More On My Site
What you should do now1. If you have still not subscribed for my free 5 days course you can do by filling the form above. You will learn a lot about option trading.
2. If you are a new option trader, not much experienced and are making losses you can do my paid course. I recommend Nifty Conservative Option Course for beginners because it is easy to understand and easy to trade. Even a 18 year old young trader or a housewife can learn it and start trading from next day. It will help you to earn consistent monthly income without any software or speculation or stress or big risk. You will learn proper hedging strategies that works in any market condition.
3. If you are banknifty weekly options trader you can do my Bank Nifty Weekly Options & Futures Strategy Course. You will learn future and option hedging strategies that works in volatile market condition.
TestimonialsWhat Traders Say About My Course
Course fees: Click here to know the course fees.
Here is complete process of my course1. Once you pay I will send you the course materials for studying to your email.
2. You read and ask me questions via phone/whatsapp/email to clear doubts.
3. Then you start paper trading and still can ask me questions.
4. After about one month you can start trading.
5. Since doubts can come anytime the support will be there for one year.
Within one month you can start trading on your own. No need to depend on anyone once you are on your own.
If you have any question you can contact me.
You can read about me here and my trading mistakes here.
Dilip Shaw, Founder
INCOME DISCLAIMER: Any references in this site of income made by the traders are given to me by them either through Email or WhatsApp as a Thank You message. However every trade depends on the trader and his level of risk taking capability, knowledge and experience. Moreover stock market investments and trading are subject to market risks. Therefore there is no guarantee that everyone will achieve the same or similar results. My aim is to make you a better & disciplined trader with the stock trading and investing education and strategies you get from this website. Please note that I DO NOT give tips or advisory services by SMS, Email, or WhatsApp or any other form of social media. I strictly adhere to laws of my country. I only offer education on finance, investments on stock markets in the best possible way as much as I can through this website. Still, you must consult an authorized advisor or do thorough research before investing in any stock or derivative before trading any strategy given in this website. I am not responsible for any investment decision you take after reading any article given in this website. Knowledge is the only way to get success in stock markets. I try my best to give stock market investing and trading knowledge through the articles posted in this website. Thanks for visiting my website.