Note: Newsletter sent to my subscribers on 28-Sep-2015. Please subscribe now at the end of the page if you have not subscribed.
Read to know what to trade tomorrow.
Tomorrow at 11 am RBI will announce their policy. Markets expects a 25 basis point cut in the repo rate. Looks like this will happen.
When markets expect something and the same thing happens, unless it isn’t something major, markets do not react OR react on just the same day. From day after tomorrow they will react to global news.
Which means the movement to the news will be restricted to trading day tomorrow if 25 basis point cut in the repo rate is announced.
Intraday traders some free trade for you. 🙂
Disclosures: I don’t trade Intraday. People who have taken my course know why. I am a very conservative positional trader happy with the 2-3% I make. I am not looking for a home run. I want capital appreciation slowly over time. Taking a loss is ok, but taking a big loss is not at all ok and at the same time I do not even look for huge profits. 🙂
So please trade this at your own risk.
VIX will fall after 11. It will be high till that time.
If you are buyer of Intraday options buy at 9.15 am and close before 11 am. Buy both sides. 🙂
Take this trade after 11 am – preferably around 11.30 to 12. Let it take direction – go with the flow.
We are least bothered how markets will behave – we just want to go with the flow.
If Nifty is going south (down) – Sell ATM Call & buy OTM Call (decide your own strike based on risk tolerance). People who have taken my course know which strike to choose – stick to that.
If Nifty going north (up) – Sell ATM Put and buy OTM Put (again decide your own strike based on risk tolerance)
When to close in profits?
1. After some time if the trade is in 5-7 points profit, increase your stop loss by 3-5 points until Nifty breaches it. Close the other (buy trade) as well. This will give you the maximum profit for the day. (Best method)
2. Set a target of 5-7 points and get out.
When to take a Stop Loss?
Since the trade is hedged – just close it at 3.15 pm (If its MIS the risk management software will close it anyway at 3.15 pm). No major loss is guaranteed.
If there is no movement there is no trade.
VERY IMPORTANT: I am helping you for free. Please do not WhatsApp me and tell your trades. I may not reply. You are getting more than what you pay to tips providers for free, so please respect my time.
I get too many messages on WhatsApp ON what to trade tomorrow. I am sorry but I do not trade for few hours. I know one day’s trade will not make me rich. But a few trades over the years will.
All the Best Traders.
Let me know the results in comments.
You Can Read More On My Site
What you should do now1. If you have still not subscribed for my free 5 days course you can do by filling the form above. You will learn a lot about option trading.
2. If you are a new option trader, not much experienced and are making losses you can do my paid course. I recommend Nifty Conservative Option Course for beginners because it is easy to understand and easy to trade. Even a 18 year old young trader or a housewife can learn it and start trading from next day. It will help you to earn consistent monthly income without any software or speculation or stress or big risk. You will learn proper hedging strategies that works in any market condition.
3. If you are banknifty weekly options trader you can do my Bank Nifty Weekly Options & Futures Strategy Course. You will learn future and option hedging strategies that works in volatile market condition.
TestimonialsWhat Traders Say About My Course
Course fees: Click here to know the course fees.
Here is complete process of my course1. Once you pay I will send you the course materials for studying to your email.
2. You read and ask me questions via phone/whatsapp/email to clear doubts.
3. Then you start paper trading and still can ask me questions.
4. After about one month you can start trading.
5. Since doubts can come anytime the support will be there for one year.
Within one month you can start trading on your own. No need to depend on anyone once you are on your own.
If you have any question you can contact me.
You can read about me here and my trading mistakes here.
Dilip Shaw, Founder
INCOME DISCLAIMER: Any references in this site of income made by the traders are given to me by them either through Email or WhatsApp as a Thank You message. However every trade depends on the trader and his level of risk taking capability, knowledge and experience. Moreover stock market investments and trading are subject to market risks. Therefore there is no guarantee that everyone will achieve the same or similar results. My aim is to make you a better & disciplined trader with the stock trading and investing education and strategies you get from this website. Please note that I DO NOT give tips or advisory services by SMS, Email, or WhatsApp or any other form of social media. I strictly adhere to laws of my country. I only offer education on finance, investments on stock markets in the best possible way as much as I can through this website. Still, you must consult an authorized advisor or do thorough research before investing in any stock or derivative before trading any strategy given in this website. I am not responsible for any investment decision you take after reading any article given in this website. Knowledge is the only way to get success in stock markets. I try my best to give stock market investing and trading knowledge through the articles posted in this website. Thanks for visiting my website.