About Me | Mistakes To Avoid In Trading | 3% A Month Is Not Less
WhatsApp / Call: 9051143004
I have been receiving emails from my free as well as paid members on What To Trade In General Elections in India to be held in April-May 2019?
Before reading this article I suggest you also read impact on Nifty and Bank Nifty on India VIX due to General Elections 2019.
Since this two months are going to be very volatile – I would suggest going for the debit spread strategy.
A debit spread is a strategy where a trader buys an option near to the money and sell an option slightly Out of the Money (OTM).
For example at the time of writing this article NSE is at 11,621.95
Supposing a trader has a bullish view.
This is the debit spread he/she can initiate: He can always buy a Call Option at 11700 and sell one Call Option at 11800 or 11900 depending on his/her view.
This will keep the trader at peace since at least one of the option will surly make money. This is guaranteed.
Here is more on Debit Spread strategy:
The word starts with “Debit”. In economics debit is money taken out from an account. So it is evident a Debit Spread needs money to be taken out from your account. And spread signifies that the trade is spread up to a certain point – means profits are limited not unlimited as in naked option buy.
So depending on the premiums of the option you buy, you have to pay a premium and for selling one option you get back some premium paid.
Debit spreads are great during volatile times.
Since premium paid is more than premium received there will be a deduction in your trading account. Please note that whatever money is debited is the maximum loss for the trade debit spread option strategy.
You can read more about debit spreads here – Nifty Bull Call Debit Spread.
You Can Read More On My Site
What you should do now1. If you have still not subscribed for my free 5 days course you can do by filling the form above. You will learn a lot about option trading.
2. If you are a new option trader, not much experienced and are making losses you can do my paid course. I recommend Nifty Conservative Option Course for beginners because it is easy to understand and easy to trade. Even a 18 year old young trader or a housewife can learn it and start trading from next day. It will help you to earn consistent monthly income without any software or speculation or stress or big risk. You will learn proper hedging strategies that works in any market condition.
3. If you are banknifty weekly options trader you can do my Bank Nifty Weekly Options & Futures Strategy Course. You will learn future and option hedging strategies that works in volatile market condition.
TestimonialsWhat Traders Say About My Course
Course fees: Click here to know the course fees.
Here is complete process of my course1. Once you pay I will send you the course materials for studying to your email.
2. You read and ask me questions via phone/whatsapp/email to clear doubts.
3. Then you start paper trading and still can ask me questions.
4. After about one month you can start trading.
5. Since doubts can come anytime the support will be there for one year.
Within one month you can start trading on your own. No need to depend on anyone once you are on your own.
If you have any question you can contact me.
You can read about me here and my trading mistakes here.
Dilip Shaw, Founder
INCOME DISCLAIMER: Any references in this site of income made by the traders are given to me by them either through Email or WhatsApp as a Thank You message. However every trade depends on the trader and his level of risk taking capability, knowledge and experience. Moreover stock market investments and trading are subject to market risks. Therefore there is no guarantee that everyone will achieve the same or similar results. My aim is to make you a better & disciplined trader with the stock trading and investing education and strategies you get from this website. Please note that I DO NOT give tips or advisory services by SMS, Email, or WhatsApp or any other form of social media. I strictly adhere to laws of my country. I only offer education on finance, investments on stock markets in the best possible way as much as I can through this website. Still, you must consult an authorized advisor or do thorough research before investing in any stock or derivative before trading any strategy given in this website. I am not responsible for any investment decision you take after reading any article given in this website. Knowledge is the only way to get success in stock markets. I try my best to give stock market investing and trading knowledge through the articles posted in this website. Thanks for visiting my website.