Open ZERO Brokerage FREE Share Trading Account - Buy and Sell Stocks Without Brokerage - Set GTT (Good Till Triggered) Orders on System and ForgetTraditional brokers charge a lot for brokerage; however, this broker does not charge anything for stock buying and selling. Also, you can set GTT (Good Till Triggered) order after buying a stock, so that the system can sell the stock automatically at your target price even if you are not monitoring the market. Only 25k is blocked for option selling with hedge. Also, you get a lifetime free account in Sensibull (virtual trading app & strategy builder) which charges Rs.800/-+GST a month. Learn option hedging strategy if you open an account today. It takes 5 minutes to open an account online. Click here and Open Free Account with Them Today >>
Learn what to trade when the stock markets are stable and not much move is expected in future.
Since last few days stock markets Nifty is stable and not moving much.
Here is what may happen to world markets:
- Stock markets waiting for news for, in which business sectors Donald Trump will focus more. It is obvious investments will start in those sectors. Please keep a watch on Trump policies and news.
- Dollar getting stronger is a worry for Asian markets, but since US markets are on a roll Asian markets are not falling much. But for sure it will rise depending on what Trump says after taking over.
Do not forget that like any country America also needs business to survive, so I do not think Trump can do anything to give a negative impact on doing business with USA. He himself is a business man, for sure he will try something good.
- Demonetization effect has still not gone away. News is already in that in December quarter India’s internet companies were not able to perform well. But for certain this will have a temporary effect till end January. Things will improve from February 2017 onward.
All of the above suggest one thing – stock markets in India will be stable. They may either fall down a bit or go up a bit, but it will be a slow move in a stable way. A swift fall or rise will only come after Trump business policies get clear. This will be known only after Trump resumes office on 20th January 2017.
There is a high chance he will definitely give good singles as far as doing business with US is concerned. Once this is known investors will come in and markets will move up.
What you can do during times when stock markets are down but stable?
1. Keep buying stocks of good companies for the long term.
2. If you are an Option trader keep trading non-directional strategies as finding direction in these stable conditions is very hard. Directional traders’ life is going to be very difficult for the next few days or months. My course offers well researched properly hedged non-directional strategies.
3. If you are a naked future trader, this is not the correct time to trade naked futures. You are playing with fire. Even if you want to trade please trade with proper hedging. There is a strategy in my course which teaches to hedge futures with options in the correct way.
Speculative trading is one of the worst ways to trade the stock markets and stable times is even more dangerous. If you are just an equity trader, please hold the stocks and sell them when they are in good profit.
If you have any questions on stable stock market conditions please write in the comments section below.
Click to Share this website with your friends on WhatsApp
COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT: Any act of copying, reproducing or distributing any content in the site or newsletters, whether wholly or in part, for any purpose without my permission is strictly prohibited and shall be deemed to be copyright infringement.
INCOME DISCLAIMER: Any references in this site of income made by the traders are given to me by them either through Email or WhatsApp as a Thank You message. However, every trade depends on the trader and his level of risk-taking capability, knowledge and experience. Moreover, stock market investments and trading are subject to market risks. Therefore there is no guarantee that everyone will achieve the same or similar results. My aim is to make you a better & disciplined trader with the stock trading and investing education and strategies you get from this website.
DISCLAIMER: I am NOT an Investment Adviser (IA). I am an Authorized Person (AP) of a Stock Broker. I do not give tips or advisory services by SMS, Email, WhatsApp or any other forms of social media. I strictly adhere to the laws of my country. I only offer education for free on finance, risk management & investments in stock markets through the articles on this website. You must consult an authorized Investment Adviser (IA) or do thorough research before investing in any stock or derivative using any strategy given on this website. I am not responsible for any investment decision you take after reading an article on this website. Click here to read the disclaimer in full.
Find 200+ testimonials of my course on these pages too posted year-wise:
What Traders Say About This Course
Testimonials Year 2015
Testimonials Year 2015 Page 2
Testimonials Year 2015 & 2016
Testimonials Year 2016
Testimonials Year 2017
Testimonials Year 2018
Testimonials Year 2019
Testimonials Year 2020
Testimonials Year 2021
Testimonials Year 2022
Testimonials Year 2023
Testimonial of one of my client making 25k per week
Emotional Testimonial by a Young Woman Trader and Her Mother
Difference Between other Courses and Mine
What others charge for online courses
What People Say Just After Doing My Course
Bank Nifty Course Testimonials