Option & Future Conservative Hedging Courses
Nifty | Banknifty | Testimonials | Course Fees
Must Read Pages
About Me | Mistakes To Avoid In Trading | 3% A Month Is Not Less
Today 18-Apr-2018 was a non-trending day for stock markets. See this pic:
See the pic clearly. Till 1.45 pm all intraday traders must be long trying to make quick bucks. But then what happened?
I can bet ALL TECHNICAL INDICATORS – those 5 min charts, 15 min charts, 1 hours charts, candle sticks, bollinger bands, Moving average convergence divergence (MACD), and any other indicator that I am missing must be giving only one signal
And then when the trader goes long thanking the technical indicators, the software that they bought for a few lakhs or paying a monthly fees goes bust (fails) all of a sudden.
Can you kick your software? Are they to be blamed? NO. Then whom to blame? Yourself.
What makes you believe that the 5 min charts that only gives signals based on last 5 minutes will be correct for the next 5 minutes? Or one hour chart giving signals based on last 1 hour will be correct for the next 1 hour.
What about a stock giving great return for the last 1 year? Is there a gurantee that it will give the same return in next 1 year? NO.
Technical Indicators just give signals based on whats happening NOT what will happen.
Stop spending money on software producing beautiful charts. If you still do not believe me and want to stick to charts moneycontrol makes free charts.
Here is ITC Technical Chart:
You Can Read More On My Site
What you should do now1. If you have still not subscribed for my free 5 days course you can do by filling the form above. You will learn a lot about option trading.
2. If you are a new option trader, not much experienced and are making losses you can do my paid course. I recommend Nifty Conservative Option Course for beginners because it is easy to understand and easy to trade. Even a 18 year old young trader or a housewife can learn it and start trading from next day. It will help you to earn consistent monthly income without any software or speculation or stress or big risk. You will learn proper hedging strategies that works in any market condition.
3. If you are banknifty weekly options trader you can do my Bank Nifty Weekly Options & Futures Strategy Course. You will learn future and option hedging strategies that works in volatile market condition.
TestimonialsWhat Traders Say About My Course
Course fees: Click here to know the course fees.
Here is complete process of my course1. Once you pay I will send you the course materials for studying to your email.
2. You read and ask me questions via phone/whatsapp/email to clear doubts.
3. Then you start paper trading and still can ask me questions.
4. After about one month you can start trading.
5. Since doubts can come anytime the support will be there for one year.
Within one month you can start trading on your own. No need to depend on anyone once you are on your own.
If you have any question you can contact me.
You can read about me here and my trading mistakes here.
Dilip Shaw, Founder
INCOME DISCLAIMER: Any references in this site of income made by the traders are given to me by them either through Email or WhatsApp as a Thank You message. However every trade depends on the trader and his level of risk taking capability, knowledge and experience. Moreover stock market investments and trading are subject to market risks. Therefore there is no guarantee that everyone will achieve the same or similar results. My aim is to make you a better & disciplined trader with the stock trading and investing education and strategies you get from this website. Please note that I DO NOT give tips or advisory services by SMS, Email, or WhatsApp or any other form of social media. I strictly adhere to laws of my country. I only offer education on finance, investments on stock markets in the best possible way as much as I can through this website. Still, you must consult an authorized advisor or do thorough research before investing in any stock or derivative before trading any strategy given in this website. I am not responsible for any investment decision you take after reading any article given in this website. Knowledge is the only way to get success in stock markets. I try my best to give stock market investing and trading knowledge through the articles posted in this website. Thanks for visiting my website.