About Me | Mistakes To Avoid In Trading | 3% A Month Is Not Less
WhatsApp / Call: 9051143004
9000 may be touched soon, but Nifty is looking a bit stretched. This has happened after Trump speech. This can be said as emotional reaction to his emotional speech.
In my experience stock markets do not run on emotions for long. Once 9000 is breached, a lot of people will start booking profits and Nifty may fall. So chances of fall after 9000 is breached is more than Nifty crossing 9100.
Why do I think so?
Because in the ground there is no dramatic change in the profit statements of most companies. In fact in India after the demonetization of Rs.500.00 and Rs.1000.00 notes many companies suffered losses or got lower business than usual. Things are normal now, but it will definitely show in the next two quarterly results. GDP will also come down this financial year.
Here it is, Nifty fell after hitting almost 8985 today – 02-March-2017. This is image of Nifty closing on 02-March-2017:
I am sure all Technical Analyst must be saying that Nifty will go even higher. I am not a TA, I just look at how Nifty behave as per the economics of our country and trader’s mindset. 🙂
Disclaimer: This is not an investment advice to go short in the markets. I am not an investment advisor. If you want to take any investment decision please do thorough research before investing in any stock or take advice from authorized investment advisors. Stock markets investments are subject to market risk please invest with proper research.
Even if you want to trade on your own it is better to get good education in stock trading and then trade properly. Of course like our school and college education, no good education comes for free. Its good to invest to learn and trade or invest, rather speculate and invest.
To help you become a better trader and investor I offer two online courses which you can do anywhere from your home:
1. Conservative Option and Futures Trading Course for Short Term Derivative Traders.
2. How To Invest Well & Retire Rich for Long Term Investors.
If you are interested to know about these courses please contact me.
You Can Read More On My Site
What you should do now1. If you have still not subscribed for my free 5 days course you can do by filling the form above. You will learn a lot about option trading.
2. If you are a new option trader, not much experienced and are making losses you can do my paid course. I recommend Nifty Conservative Option Course for beginners because it is easy to understand and easy to trade. Even a 18 year old young trader or a housewife can learn it and start trading from next day. It will help you to earn consistent monthly income without any software or speculation or stress or big risk. You will learn proper hedging strategies that works in any market condition.
3. If you are banknifty weekly options trader you can do my Bank Nifty Weekly Options & Futures Strategy Course. You will learn future and option hedging strategies that works in volatile market condition.
TestimonialsWhat Traders Say About My Course
Course fees: Click here to know the course fees.
Here is complete process of my course1. Once you pay I will send you the course materials for studying to your email.
2. You read and ask me questions via phone/whatsapp/email to clear doubts.
3. Then you start paper trading and still can ask me questions.
4. After about one month you can start trading.
5. Since doubts can come anytime the support will be there for one year.
Within one month you can start trading on your own. No need to depend on anyone once you are on your own.
If you have any question you can contact me.
You can read about me here and my trading mistakes here.
Dilip Shaw, Founder
INCOME DISCLAIMER: Any references in this site of income made by the traders are given to me by them either through Email or WhatsApp as a Thank You message. However every trade depends on the trader and his level of risk taking capability, knowledge and experience. Moreover stock market investments and trading are subject to market risks. Therefore there is no guarantee that everyone will achieve the same or similar results. My aim is to make you a better & disciplined trader with the stock trading and investing education and strategies you get from this website. Please note that I DO NOT give tips or advisory services by SMS, Email, or WhatsApp or any other form of social media. I strictly adhere to laws of my country. I only offer education on finance, investments on stock markets in the best possible way as much as I can through this website. Still, you must consult an authorized advisor or do thorough research before investing in any stock or derivative before trading any strategy given in this website. I am not responsible for any investment decision you take after reading any article given in this website. Knowledge is the only way to get success in stock markets. I try my best to give stock market investing and trading knowledge through the articles posted in this website. Thanks for visiting my website.