How To Improve Consistency In Your Trading
If you are failing to consistently book profits then there is something wrong in your trading style. Consistent return is very important in stock trading. The problem is change in plan of trading every time they trade. And this is one of the main reasons why most fail.
Misconception of Trading
Traders think consistent profits means making money every day and winning every trade. This is a huge misconception. Consistent profits means successful in at least 70-80% of the trades and losses if any are limited.
This ensures they make profit in one financial year.
How Much Profit is a Good Profit?
Well as an experienced trader let me tell you an honest answer. If anyone makes more than 24% a year which is equivalent to 2% a month. So basically to achieve that you have to approximately make 3% a month so that the losses and brokerages if taken out you end up with more than 24% a year.
Now here is some calculation – 5 lakhs in 10 years will become approx. 54 Lakhs (5,382,581.00) compounded at 24% a year. Which means 10 times the money in 10 years. Compare this to fixed deposit of 6% a year. The money will barely get doubled.
So why traders fail to make even profit while trading? Because they target 10% per trade – that’s like climbing a mountain every time you walk out of the home. So what happens? They fail most of the times.
To make 10% per trade they make rash decisions, take spontaneous trades, take stop loss as soon as they see a negative MTM, or just go and trade anything out of frustration.
If they do the above how on Earth that 10% per trade is possible?
You Can Read More On My Site
What you should do now1. If you have still not subscribed for my free 5 days course you can do by filling the form above. You will learn a lot about option trading.
2. If you are a new option trader, not much experienced and are making losses you can do my paid course. I recommend Nifty Conservative Option Course for beginners because it is easy to understand and easy to trade. Even a 18 year old young trader or a housewife can learn it and start trading from next day. It will help you to earn consistent monthly income without any software or speculation or stress or big risk. You will learn proper hedging strategies that works in any market condition.
3. If you are banknifty weekly options trader you can do my Bank Nifty Weekly Options & Futures Strategy Course. You will learn future and option hedging strategies that works in volatile market condition.
TestimonialsWhat Traders Say About My Course
Course fees: Click here to know the course fees.
Here is complete process of my course1. Once you pay I will send you the course materials for studying to your email.
2. You read and ask me questions via phone/whatsapp/email to clear doubts.
3. Then you start paper trading and still can ask me questions.
4. After about one month you can start trading.
5. Since doubts can come anytime the support will be there for one year.
Within one month you can start trading on your own. No need to depend on anyone once you are on your own.
If you have any question you can contact me.
You can read about me here and my trading mistakes here.
Dilip Shaw, Founder
INCOME DISCLAIMER: Any references in this site of income made by the traders are given to me by them either through Email or WhatsApp as a Thank You message. However every trade depends on the trader and his level of risk taking capability, knowledge and experience. Moreover stock market investments and trading are subject to market risks. Therefore there is no guarantee that everyone will achieve the same or similar results. My aim is to make you a better & disciplined trader with the stock trading and investing education and strategies you get from this website. Please note that I DO NOT give tips or advisory services by SMS, Email, or WhatsApp or any other form of social media. I strictly adhere to laws of my country. I only offer education on finance, investments on stock markets in the best possible way as much as I can through this website. Still, you must consult an authorized advisor or do thorough research before investing in any stock or derivative before trading any strategy given in this website. I am not responsible for any investment decision you take after reading any article given in this website. Knowledge is the only way to get success in stock markets. I try my best to give stock market investing and trading knowledge through the articles posted in this website. Thanks for visiting my website.