Open ZERO Brokerage FREE Share Trading Account - Buy and Sell Stocks Without Brokerage - Set GTT (Good Till Triggered) Orders on System and ForgetTraditional brokers charge a lot for brokerage; however, this broker does not charge anything for stock buying and selling. Also, you can set GTT (Good Till Triggered) order after buying a stock, so that the system can sell the stock automatically at your target price even if you are not monitoring the market. Only 25k is blocked for option selling with hedge. Also, you get a lifetime free account in Sensibull (virtual trading app & strategy builder) which charges Rs.800/-+GST a month. Learn option hedging strategy if you open an account today. It takes 5 minutes to open an account online. Click here and Open Free Account with Them Today >>
When it comes to options trading it is very important that you have a trade plan. Without a trade plan, you are not trading but speculating. You should be very careful when the trade is live. This is possible only when you have a trade plan.
Every step of the journey when the trade is live should be there in your mind like when to take a stop loss and when to take the profit out. However, this simple thing is not followed when the time comes.
Whether you’re experienced or just started to trade, mastering these small but critical aspects can make all the difference:
- Having a Trading Plan: A well-thought-out trading plan is your roadmap to success. It keeps you on track and helps you avoid impulsive decisions that can lead to losses.For example, I bought an option for ₹2,500/- I will sell it at 10% profit or 10% loss. Then it would be best if you exited at any cost at either of these two prices – ₹2,750/- (profit) or ₹2,250/- (loss). Do not break this plan at any cost. Keep the target stop loss in the system and leave the trade. Ideally, the profit should be double that of the loss. I have given the above example just to help you understand.
- Following Your Trading Plan: It is one thing to have a plan; it’s another to stick to it. Discipline is the cornerstone of consistent profitability in options trading. Almost 90% of the time if you break the trading plan you will suffer a huge loss.
- Having a Trading Journal: Your trading journal is your archive of lessons learned. It helps you track your trades, identify patterns, and refine your strategies over time. You can also check your trading journal to know what works for you and what doesn’t.
- Periodically Reviewing Your Journal: The best traders are their harshest critics. Regularly reviewing your journal allows you to learn from both your successes and mistakes.
- Monitoring the Greeks: Understanding and tracking the Greeks can help you fine-tune your option positions and manage risk effectively.
Learn about the Option Greeks here:
HTML version is here:
- Being Aware of Earnings Dates: Earnings reports can cause significant price swings. Being aware of these dates allows you to adjust your positions or avoid unwanted surprises.
- Setting Price Alerts: Don’t be chained to your trading screen. Set price alerts to stay informed when your pre-defined entry or exit points are reached.
Imagine having the knowledge and discipline to master these fundamentals.
That’s precisely what my option course is designed to help you achieve.
Whether you want to generate a consistent income or enhance your trading skills, this course will empower you with the tools, strategies, and insights you need.
Join us on a journey towards options trading excellence.
Gain the edge that successful traders possess by mastering the small things.
Your future as a confident, disciplined, and profitable options trader starts here.
Click to Share this website with your friends on WhatsApp
COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT: Any act of copying, reproducing or distributing any content in the site or newsletters, whether wholly or in part, for any purpose without my permission is strictly prohibited and shall be deemed to be copyright infringement.
INCOME DISCLAIMER: Any references in this site of income made by the traders are given to me by them either through Email or WhatsApp as a Thank You message. However, every trade depends on the trader and his level of risk-taking capability, knowledge and experience. Moreover, stock market investments and trading are subject to market risks. Therefore there is no guarantee that everyone will achieve the same or similar results. My aim is to make you a better & disciplined trader with the stock trading and investing education and strategies you get from this website.
DISCLAIMER: I am NOT an Investment Adviser (IA). I am an Authorized Person (AP) of a Stock Broker. I do not give tips or advisory services by SMS, Email, WhatsApp or any other forms of social media. I strictly adhere to the laws of my country. I only offer education for free on finance, risk management & investments in stock markets through the articles on this website. You must consult an authorized Investment Adviser (IA) or do thorough research before investing in any stock or derivative using any strategy given on this website. I am not responsible for any investment decision you take after reading an article on this website. Click here to read the disclaimer in full.
Find 200+ testimonials of my course on these pages too posted year-wise:
What Traders Say About This Course
Testimonials Year 2015
Testimonials Year 2015 Page 2
Testimonials Year 2015 & 2016
Testimonials Year 2016
Testimonials Year 2017
Testimonials Year 2018
Testimonials Year 2019
Testimonials Year 2020
Testimonials Year 2021
Testimonials Year 2022
Testimonials Year 2023
Testimonial of one of my client making 25k per week
Emotional Testimonial by a Young Woman Trader and Her Mother
Difference Between other Courses and Mine
What others charge for online courses
What People Say Just After Doing My Course
Bank Nifty Course Testimonials