About Me | Mistakes To Avoid In Trading | 3% A Month Is Not Less
WhatsApp / Call: 9051143004
Read problems of directional traders when a trend is over.
Nifty At All Time High What It Means?
Nifty is at all time high, and I am sure most directional traders must be divided in the issue of doing buy or sell.
Here is where psychology of directional traders gets confused.
1. Some directional traders are thinking this: Nifty will go even higher because BJP has won people mandate. Obviously they are buying Nifty or Stocks.
2. Some contradictory directional traders are thinking this: Nifty has hit all time high, I really do not think it can go even higher as a lot of traders will book profit. Let me take a contrarian bet, let me sell stocks or Nifty.
3. Technical Analyst: Oh all beautiful charts are signalling a buy, lets buy.
4. Speculators directional traders: I think most of them will be on a buy as they love to go with the trend.
Here is where they are not trading but gambling.
The UP election results has already been factored in, there is nothing more left now markets will do what most traders will do.
And what most traders are doing? Speculating – 50% on the buy, 50% on the sell. As you can see Nifty not moving at all.
All Call buyers are getting a headache. INDIA VIX (volatility), has fallen taking down the premium they paid to buy calls, but Nifty is just not going up.
All Put buyers are also getting a headache. INDIA VIX (volatility), has fallen taking down the premium they paid to buy puts, but Nifty is just not going down.
What about Future traders?
Same as option buyers or sellers, they just do not know what will happen.
In any case the in the recent Nifty rally 50% of the Futures buyers made money and 50% of them lost? Why? Because those who sold lost and paid money to those who bought Futures.
As you can see directional traders are living a divided life. Some months profits some months loss, but in most cases losses are more than the profits. This happens for years until they quit trading.
If you are also a directional trader please do not live in the hope that one day or one month will recover all your losses. That day rarely comes. On top of that you must also add the money lost due to fixed deposit that you could have done on that money year on year.
Which means compound the losses with 8% per year that you could have made by doing a fixed deposit.
If at all you make a profit, it must beat all the losses and make at least 15% per year on the lost money only then can you say you made a profit, on trading else even if you are making 5% per year on trading, you are actually losing money.
Case with non-directional traders with proper hedging is totally different. History is proof that 70-80% of the times there is no trend in the stock markets. And when there is trend only 50% of directional traders lose money.
If history is proof that 70-80% of the times there is no trend in the market, can you change the future? No one can, that’s the reason I became a strict non-directional trader. See benefits yourself.
I do not care, neither am bothered where Nifty is heading, all I care is how much profit I am making. Means is not important to me, ends are important.
Being a directional trader is a very difficult job and most of them burn their fingers every day. Non directional trader burn their fingers rarely and do not live on the edge like directional traders. In my experience it is better to be a non directional trader than a directional trader trying to make too much money but actually end up losing it.
You Can Read More On My Site
What you should do now1. If you have still not subscribed for my free 5 days course you can do by filling the form above. You will learn a lot about option trading.
2. If you are a new option trader, not much experienced and are making losses you can do my paid course. I recommend Nifty Conservative Option Course for beginners because it is easy to understand and easy to trade. Even a 18 year old young trader or a housewife can learn it and start trading from next day. It will help you to earn consistent monthly income without any software or speculation or stress or big risk. You will learn proper hedging strategies that works in any market condition.
3. If you are banknifty weekly options trader you can do my Bank Nifty Weekly Options & Futures Strategy Course. You will learn future and option hedging strategies that works in volatile market condition.
TestimonialsWhat Traders Say About My Course
Course fees: Click here to know the course fees.
Here is complete process of my course1. Once you pay I will send you the course materials for studying to your email.
2. You read and ask me questions via phone/whatsapp/email to clear doubts.
3. Then you start paper trading and still can ask me questions.
4. After about one month you can start trading.
5. Since doubts can come anytime the support will be there for one year.
Within one month you can start trading on your own. No need to depend on anyone once you are on your own.
If you have any question you can contact me.
You can read about me here and my trading mistakes here.
Dilip Shaw, Founder
INCOME DISCLAIMER: Any references in this site of income made by the traders are given to me by them either through Email or WhatsApp as a Thank You message. However every trade depends on the trader and his level of risk taking capability, knowledge and experience. Moreover stock market investments and trading are subject to market risks. Therefore there is no guarantee that everyone will achieve the same or similar results. My aim is to make you a better & disciplined trader with the stock trading and investing education and strategies you get from this website. Please note that I DO NOT give tips or advisory services by SMS, Email, or WhatsApp or any other form of social media. I strictly adhere to laws of my country. I only offer education on finance, investments on stock markets in the best possible way as much as I can through this website. Still, you must consult an authorized advisor or do thorough research before investing in any stock or derivative before trading any strategy given in this website. I am not responsible for any investment decision you take after reading any article given in this website. Knowledge is the only way to get success in stock markets. I try my best to give stock market investing and trading knowledge through the articles posted in this website. Thanks for visiting my website.