Option & Future Conservative Hedging Courses
Nifty | Banknifty | Testimonials | Course Fees
Must Read Pages
About Me | Mistakes To Avoid In Trading | 3% A Month Is Not Less
Just to let you know at least 20% of my course subscribers DO NOT contact me ever even for one doubt in my course. I think there are two reasons for it:
1. The course is very easy to understand written in a very simple language. So for experienced traders doubts do not arise at all.
2. Some people just enroll in the course to give me a tuition fee that’s all because they have learned a lot from my website and made money trading and they want to pay me for that not necessary for my course at all.
I think 20% is less it could be more. Some do not even ask me a single question before paying for the course and not a single question after paying me.
If you are one of them you are really special. Thank You from the bottom of my heart. Wishing You A Very Happy and Prosperous Diwali 2016. May God Bless You and Your Family for helping me keep doing my job of educating traders.
One thing is for sure you do not get anything for free in life. Even if you are my free subscriber you have to read what I have written to learn it. So you are giving it TIME and HARD WORK. Both are not free neither for you nor for me. That is the reason I charge for the course.
What is the difference between a free subscribers and someone who has done my course? The difference is HUGE. People who have done my course trade with a plan and make profits without tension every month, but those who have still not enrolled just are doing the same that is keep trading in tension and keep losing money.
You invest more and get more that’s all. You invest less and get less this is how the world works. Knowledge cannot come for free.
Today is Expiry day for all derivatives Options and Futures expiring on October 2016.
If you have bought or sold an Option which is In The Money (ITM) you must close them before 3.15 pm or your risk manager or broker will close them at market price by 3.25 pm as a risk manage measure.
If you are a seller buy it back and if a buyer sell it before 3.15 pm to avoid getting it closed at market price.
If the Options you bought are Out of the Money by 3.15 pm and there is NIL chance of them getting In The Money then no need to close. You will save on brokerage charges and STT.
Options expiring next month or after that will not be closed today as their expiry is on a later date so do as you wish with them.
As far as Futures expiring today is concerned please close them all. It does not matter if you are a buyer or a seller of Future. Keep an eye and as soon as it is in profit just close it.
You Can Read More On My Site
What you should do now1. If you have still not subscribed for my free 5 days course you can do by filling the form above. You will learn a lot about option trading.
2. If you are a new option trader, not much experienced and are making losses you can do my paid course. I recommend Nifty Conservative Option Course for beginners because it is easy to understand and easy to trade. Even a 18 year old young trader or a housewife can learn it and start trading from next day. It will help you to earn consistent monthly income without any software or speculation or stress or big risk. You will learn proper hedging strategies that works in any market condition.
3. If you are banknifty weekly options trader you can do my Bank Nifty Weekly Options & Futures Strategy Course. You will learn future and option hedging strategies that works in volatile market condition.
TestimonialsWhat Traders Say About My Course
Course fees: Click here to know the course fees.
Here is complete process of my course1. Once you pay I will send you the course materials for studying to your email.
2. You read and ask me questions via phone/whatsapp/email to clear doubts.
3. Then you start paper trading and still can ask me questions.
4. After about one month you can start trading.
5. Since doubts can come anytime the support will be there for one year.
Within one month you can start trading on your own. No need to depend on anyone once you are on your own.
If you have any question you can contact me.
You can read about me here and my trading mistakes here.
Dilip Shaw, Founder
INCOME DISCLAIMER: Any references in this site of income made by the traders are given to me by them either through Email or WhatsApp as a Thank You message. However every trade depends on the trader and his level of risk taking capability, knowledge and experience. Moreover stock market investments and trading are subject to market risks. Therefore there is no guarantee that everyone will achieve the same or similar results. My aim is to make you a better & disciplined trader with the stock trading and investing education and strategies you get from this website. Please note that I DO NOT give tips or advisory services by SMS, Email, or WhatsApp or any other form of social media. I strictly adhere to laws of my country. I only offer education on finance, investments on stock markets in the best possible way as much as I can through this website. Still, you must consult an authorized advisor or do thorough research before investing in any stock or derivative before trading any strategy given in this website. I am not responsible for any investment decision you take after reading any article given in this website. Knowledge is the only way to get success in stock markets. I try my best to give stock market investing and trading knowledge through the articles posted in this website. Thanks for visiting my website.