About Me | Mistakes To Avoid In Trading | 3% A Month Is Not Less
WhatsApp / Call: 9051143004
After impulsive trading and intraday trading the biggest mistake traders commit is a no plan in trading. Learn why planning is important in trading.
This series in continuation to the mistake traders to while trading or investing in stock markets.
No Plan In Trading:
After impulsive trading and intraday trading one of the biggest mistake traders do is no plan in trading. Traders trade just to make money, when you ask them how much they want to make in that trade, they fail to answer that question. When you ask them where you will take a loss, again they say they do not know, but then if pressured they will say they are absolutely sure that they will make a profit. This is am amazing traders psychology that ever experts fail to understand.
The above is a clear case of no plan trading.
They do not know where to take a profit or where to take a loss. This obviously leads to losses and then they turn to tips providers, for of course, more losses.
If the path to your destination is not clear, how will you ever reach there? You can’t.
Plan your trader well. Before you trade, ask yourself why are you trading this? What is the reason? What is your profit target? What is the maximum your loss you are willing to take? If all these are not answered, do not trade because you are trading without a plan.
Trading Without A Plan Is Dangerous.
No Goals or Objectives of Trading or Investing:
Yes we trade to make money. But just making money is not enough, you must know the following also:
- Why do you want to make more money?
- How much money you need and in how much time?
- If you are investing as a retirement planning then what is your target every month so that you reach your goals in time?
- What is the maximum risk you ate willing to take?
- What will you do if the maximum risk you are willing to take is lost while trading?
The above comes under goals and objectives of investing and trading. If you are not trading with any goals and objectives in mind your goals may not be met. It is not just money which is important, the time to achieve it is also important.
If you need 10 lakhs for your kids higher education and time left is 5 years, then you must ensure that you make and save at least 2 lakhs a year. This is 16,000 a month.
If you are losing money trading forget about reaching your goals, you may not be able to meet daily expenses after a few years.
If you are planning for retirement then you must be able to save and make at least one crore by the age of 60 to live a peaceful retired life. You read my retirement planning book to achieve that goal.
You can easily calculate how much you need to save every month to reach that goal according to your age. If you are not meeting your goal you are trading without a target.
Trade with a target and goal in mind. Trading without a target is like working hard to get something that you do not know you will ever get or not, and when.
You Can Read More On My Site
What you should do now1. If you have still not subscribed for my free 5 days course you can do by filling the form above. You will learn a lot about option trading.
2. If you are a new option trader, not much experienced and are making losses you can do my paid course. I recommend Nifty Conservative Option Course for beginners because it is easy to understand and easy to trade. Even a 18 year old young trader or a housewife can learn it and start trading from next day. It will help you to earn consistent monthly income without any software or speculation or stress or big risk. You will learn proper hedging strategies that works in any market condition.
3. If you are banknifty weekly options trader you can do my Bank Nifty Weekly Options & Futures Strategy Course. You will learn future and option hedging strategies that works in volatile market condition.
TestimonialsWhat Traders Say About My Course
Course fees: Click here to know the course fees.
Here is complete process of my course1. Once you pay I will send you the course materials for studying to your email.
2. You read and ask me questions via phone/whatsapp/email to clear doubts.
3. Then you start paper trading and still can ask me questions.
4. After about one month you can start trading.
5. Since doubts can come anytime the support will be there for one year.
Within one month you can start trading on your own. No need to depend on anyone once you are on your own.
If you have any question you can contact me.
You can read about me here and my trading mistakes here.
Dilip Shaw, Founder
INCOME DISCLAIMER: Any references in this site of income made by the traders are given to me by them either through Email or WhatsApp as a Thank You message. However every trade depends on the trader and his level of risk taking capability, knowledge and experience. Moreover stock market investments and trading are subject to market risks. Therefore there is no guarantee that everyone will achieve the same or similar results. My aim is to make you a better & disciplined trader with the stock trading and investing education and strategies you get from this website. Please note that I DO NOT give tips or advisory services by SMS, Email, or WhatsApp or any other form of social media. I strictly adhere to laws of my country. I only offer education on finance, investments on stock markets in the best possible way as much as I can through this website. Still, you must consult an authorized advisor or do thorough research before investing in any stock or derivative before trading any strategy given in this website. I am not responsible for any investment decision you take after reading any article given in this website. Knowledge is the only way to get success in stock markets. I try my best to give stock market investing and trading knowledge through the articles posted in this website. Thanks for visiting my website.