This is continued from page 1 Learn Warren Buffett Investing Style. Please also read the first page of Learn Warren Buffett Investing Style.
Its Long Term Investment Not Short Term
This is where a lot of traders lose patience. They buy stock with a long term view but after one month when they see a profit of even 5% they exit happily. This is known as change of plan for a short term profit.
After a few days they see the stock has gone up further then they rue their decision to sell at a small profit, so they buy it again only to see the stock going down, then of course they sell it. Time waits for none so over the long term they see they are making no profits either in their derivative trading or stock investing.
The reason is pretty simple when you plan something stick to your plan.
How to choose stocks to invest and how to invest in them and when to exit is written in my course how to invest well and retire with crores. Since its a paid course it cannot be explained here.
Reduce Buying And Selling of Stocks Very Often
Some traders love to keep buying and selling stocks just for fun. These people are doing two mistakes here:
1. They are increasing taxes like STT (service transaction tax), brokerage commissions, and income tax of profits from short term investment in capital gains.
2. They exit some stocks in small profits and sell some in small loss. If they take into account the taxes paid, brokerages paid and profit and loss ultimately they end up making nothing. in fact they may end up losing money.
Please understand that since RBI knows every trade there is no escape from paying taxes. So please keep taxes in mind before making profits.
If I buy a stock for the long term minimum term I keep is one year to save taxes. In between I try not to even see the stock price to control my emotions to sell. Even if I see the stock is giving me good profit I calculate the taxes I need to pay on profits. If still comfortable I see else I don’t even if the stock is giving a good profit.
When you are buying a stock you are buying a part of a business. Give it some time to grow. In other words you do not buy a stock, you bought a part of that business.
Think long to avoid paying huge brokerage commission fees and short-term capital gains taxes.
Ignore short term fluctuations which is natural and enjoy the dividends over time and long term profits without paying any taxes.
Page 1 of Learn Warren Buffett Investing Style.
You Can Read More On My Site
What you should do now1. If you have still not subscribed for my free 5 days course you can do by filling the form above. You will learn a lot about option trading.
2. If you are a new option trader, not much experienced and are making losses you can do my paid course. I recommend Nifty Conservative Option Course for beginners because it is easy to understand and easy to trade. Even a 18 year old young trader or a housewife can learn it and start trading from next day. It will help you to earn consistent monthly income without any software or speculation or stress or big risk. You will learn proper hedging strategies that works in any market condition.
3. If you are banknifty weekly options trader you can do my Bank Nifty Weekly Options & Futures Strategy Course. You will learn future and option hedging strategies that works in volatile market condition.
TestimonialsWhat Traders Say About My Course
Course fees: Click here to know the course fees.
Here is complete process of my course1. Once you pay I will send you the course materials for studying to your email.
2. You read and ask me questions via phone/whatsapp/email to clear doubts.
3. Then you start paper trading and still can ask me questions.
4. After about one month you can start trading.
5. Since doubts can come anytime the support will be there for one year.
Within one month you can start trading on your own. No need to depend on anyone once you are on your own.
If you have any question you can contact me.
You can read about me here and my trading mistakes here.
Dilip Shaw, Founder
INCOME DISCLAIMER: Any references in this site of income made by the traders are given to me by them either through Email or WhatsApp as a Thank You message. However every trade depends on the trader and his level of risk taking capability, knowledge and experience. Moreover stock market investments and trading are subject to market risks. Therefore there is no guarantee that everyone will achieve the same or similar results. My aim is to make you a better & disciplined trader with the stock trading and investing education and strategies you get from this website. Please note that I DO NOT give tips or advisory services by SMS, Email, or WhatsApp or any other form of social media. I strictly adhere to laws of my country. I only offer education on finance, investments on stock markets in the best possible way as much as I can through this website. Still, you must consult an authorized advisor or do thorough research before investing in any stock or derivative before trading any strategy given in this website. I am not responsible for any investment decision you take after reading any article given in this website. Knowledge is the only way to get success in stock markets. I try my best to give stock market investing and trading knowledge through the articles posted in this website. Thanks for visiting my website.