Save Money on Options and Futures TradingTraditional brokers take away a lot of money by charging high brokerage in each lot traded, however this broker does not charge for each lot. If you trade 5/10/100 lots in a single order they charge only Rs.20/- for each order traded irrespective of lots being traded at different times. And they do not charge anything for buying & selling stocks. It takes 5 minutes to open an account online. Click here and Open Free Account with them today >>
This is one of the most common question I am asked by most traders since I started this website in 2015. Is It Possible To Become A Full Time Stock Market Trader?
Read this article to know if it’s possible to become a full time stock market trader. Basically if you are a good trader and making consistent profits then yes its possible. By consistent I mean in 6 months of trading you must be in profit of at least 10%. Which means if you can make over 20% a year you can become a full time trader, else its better to continue your job and trade.
What You Need To Become A Full Time Trader?
1. Read above I have already said that you should be able to make at least 20% per year from stock trading alone. If you pass this criteria then you can think of being a full time trader.
2. You must have a work ethic. You must be thinking yes you have. Work ethic is setting a proper time for different jobs related to trading like research, plan, risk management etc. There are lots of traders who trade Intraday trading without any plan and think they have a great work ethic. But its not. How many times you trade in a month is not important. What you are trading, how you are trading, your trade plan is important.
3. Trading needs a right mindset. Lots of people trade on hope that one day will come when they become successful trader. They keep losing money trading on hope. This is not a right mindset. Right mindset is knowing very well that trading on hope never makes money.
4. Patience is required. Not every trade will make money – this the trader should know and not panic unnecessary when loss is struck and not do revenge trading. Some traders give up after losing money. But those with patience keep trading but you should know that your success rate is good over time.
5. Finance is required: With 10000 to trade you can not become a full time trader. I do get questions from trader who have only 10k or 25k to trade but want to become full time traders. Once a person called me and said one of his friends is making 25000 from 10000 since last 2 years. I asked him then why he is still trading with 10k only, why he is not increasing the amount? He could not answer my question. Either he or his friend was lying. This is a myth that 10% or more per month is possible from trading.
Since 2-3% per month is possible, you must have the capital to trade so that you can take out money from the trading account every month to run your house.
If you have done my course and making 2-3% a month, increase your capital to trade to make a full time income.
6. Leave some money to take the compounding effect: You should take some money out if you have become a full time trader to run your family and leave some to get the compounding effect to make more in time to come else you will have a constant income. Just like your salary the monthly income from trading should also increase.
Becoming a full time trader is not difficult if you can make at least 20% CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) on your trading account and keep increasing the trading size by investing more or compounding. Once you are comfortable with your monthly profits you can become a full time trader. If you do my course you will learn strategies to make more than 20% CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) trading options.
You Can Read More On My Site
COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT: Any act of copying, reproducing or distributing any content in the site or newsletters, whether wholly or in part, for any purpose without my permission is strictly prohibited and shall be deemed to be copyright infringement.
INCOME DISCLAIMER: Any references in this site of income made by the traders are given to me by them either through Email or WhatsApp as a Thank You message. However every trade depends on the trader and his level of risk taking capability, knowledge and experience. Moreover stock market investments and trading are subject to market risks. Therefore there is no guarantee that everyone will achieve the same or similar results. My aim is to make you a better & disciplined trader with the stock trading and investing education and strategies you get from this website.
DISCLAIMER: I am NOT an Investment Adviser (IA). I am an Authorized Person (AP) of a Stock Broker. I do not give tips or advisory services by SMS, Email, or WhatsApp or any other forms of social media. I strictly adhere to laws of my country. I only offer education for free on finance, risk management & investments in stock markets through the articles in this website. You must consult an authorized Investment Adviser (IA) or do thorough research before investing in any stock or derivative using any strategy given in this website. I am not responsible for any investment decision you take after reading any article in this website. Click here to read the disclaimer in full.