Date of posting: 04-Jul-2019
Its strange that tomorrow is Budget 2019 and INDIA VIX has actually dropped:
Usually, INDIA VIX increases prior to budget or an event day and then drops after the event is over. But this time it’s different.
I think the reason is that India already knows what’s there in the budget because the interim budget has already been presented on 1 February 2019. Due to the General Elections to be held in Apr-May 2019, The Interim Union Budget of India for the year 2019 was presented by acting Finance Minister Piyush Goyal on 1 February 2019.
It looks like traders have an impression that there will not be a major change in the budget to be presented, therefore, India VIX is not showing a rise.
So what can you do tomorrow?
1. Reduce lot size.
2. Keep your profits and stop losses smaller than what you take on average trading days.
3. If you are a positional trader do not change your plan, but you can bring your stop loss closer.
4. If conservative trader then better do not trade, stay away from markets. Here are 7 reasons why you should not trade on budget day.
Note: If you are fed up with stock market losses you can do my courses.
Basically, my course will teach you how to combine buying and selling and create a hedge. They give you an edge over naked trading and keep you at peace – so you can wait for profits. On top of that if planned well your success rate will be over 80%.
Even after an increase in selling margin block, you will make an average of 3% per month. And there will not be any stress as these are direction independent strategies.
Nifty course has 5 such strategies. Min required is 1.5 Lakh.
Bank nifty has 2 strategies. Min required is 1.2 Lakh. For intraday in BN, only 70k required.
What you will learn:
– Conservative Options hedging
– Futures hedging
– Equities hedging
– Aggressive Options hedging
– Bonus strategy for reversal benefit
Here is the complete process of my course:
Once you pay I will send you the course materials for studying to your email. They are well explained in step by step manner with examples in PDF files. There is a total of 6 pdf files in Nifty and bank nifty courses.
Whenever free you read these files strategy by strategy and ask me questions via phone/WhatsApp/email to clear doubts.
This will take about 2 days. Then you start paper trading and still can ask me questions. This will take about 10 days. After this, you can start trading. You can still ask me doubts in live real trading for one year from the date of payment.
Then you can start trading on your own. No need to depend on anyone once you are on your own.
You can contact me after payment.
You Can Read More On My Site
What you should do now1. If you have still not subscribed for my free 5 days course you can do by filling the form above. You will learn a lot about option trading.
2. If you are a new option trader, not much experienced and are making losses you can do my paid course. I recommend Nifty Conservative Option Course for beginners because it is easy to understand and easy to trade. Even a 18 year old young trader or a housewife can learn it and start trading from next day. It will help you to earn consistent monthly income without any software or speculation or stress or big risk. You will learn proper hedging strategies that works in any market condition.
3. If you are banknifty weekly options trader you can do my Bank Nifty Weekly Options & Futures Strategy Course. You will learn future and option hedging strategies that works in volatile market condition.
TestimonialsWhat Traders Say About My Course
Course fees: Click here to know the course fees.
Here is complete process of my course1. Once you pay I will send you the course materials for studying to your email.
2. You read and ask me questions via phone/whatsapp/email to clear doubts.
3. Then you start paper trading and still can ask me questions.
4. After about one month you can start trading.
5. Since doubts can come anytime the support will be there for one year.
Within one month you can start trading on your own. No need to depend on anyone once you are on your own.
If you have any question you can contact me.
You can read about me here and my trading mistakes here.
Dilip Shaw, Founder
INCOME DISCLAIMER: Any references in this site of income made by the traders are given to me by them either through Email or WhatsApp as a Thank You message. However every trade depends on the trader and his level of risk taking capability, knowledge and experience. Moreover stock market investments and trading are subject to market risks. Therefore there is no guarantee that everyone will achieve the same or similar results. My aim is to make you a better & disciplined trader with the stock trading and investing education and strategies you get from this website. Please note that I DO NOT give tips or advisory services by SMS, Email, or WhatsApp or any other form of social media. I strictly adhere to laws of my country. I only offer education on finance, investments on stock markets in the best possible way as much as I can through this website. Still, you must consult an authorized advisor or do thorough research before investing in any stock or derivative before trading any strategy given in this website. I am not responsible for any investment decision you take after reading any article given in this website. Knowledge is the only way to get success in stock markets. I try my best to give stock market investing and trading knowledge through the articles posted in this website. Thanks for visiting my website.