About Me | Mistakes To Avoid In Trading | 3% A Month Is Not Less
WhatsApp / Call: 9051143004
A lot of traders who call me to inquire about my course ask me this question after I tell them about the course – “I want to become a full time trader, I want to make trading my profession – is it possible?”.
Well the answer is yes, but there are certain criteria.
1. What experience you have in trading? 5 years or more is good.
2. Are you trading on tips or advisory service? If the answer is yes you will never become a full time trader. Tips/advisory service do not work and will never work in stock markets.
3. What knowledge you have in trading? Please note that this includes all – equity, options and futures. The mainstream trading. If you only invest in equities you can not become a full time trader because equities take time to make money. With derivatives you can make a monthly income, with equities you cannot. However it is very important to invest in stocks for long term as well.
4. Have you made profit trading at least over 10% a year consistently since the last 3 years? If the answer is no you cannot become a full time trader as of now.
5. How much money you have to trade? This I will explain later but with 1 lakh or 2 lakh you cannot become a full time trader.
Now lets get deep into this topic – what is the ideal time to become a full time trader.
Within days of opening a demat account, a trader starts dreaming of becoming a full time trader. Obviously its great to work from home but it isn’t that easy. You must be having some qualities to be a full time trader.
If you look at point 1 I have said that you must have some experience. Just because you have a trading account, you have bought a few options, done some future trade does not mean you can become a full time trader. To know something is very different than being an expert on something.
Assuming you have 10 years of experience but still trading on speculations or tips, you are still not experienced. An experienced person is someone who has the caliber to decide a trade and properly hedge it to insure it from risk. Even after the hedge he has a plan to execute and his success rate it above 60%. This kind of person is called an experienced person. He can have just 3 years of experience in trading but if he has the above qualities he can be a full time trader.
Another important part is risk management. In my experience I have seen that not many traders have any risk management capabilities. Even if you are a good trader you must have a sold risk management in place. Risk management is not limited to trading account only – I am telling about 100% financial risk management. This is a very complex topic, in fact I can write a book on it, but as of now all I am saying is you must have sold money management skills.
Some of the money management skills include:
Note: I take out profits and keep mostly in Reliance Liquid Fund – Direct Plan and ICICI Prudential Liquid Fund – Direct Plan with a Systematic Withdrawal Plan (SWP) as per my monthly needs.
There are other important things that you should know.
What is your family monthly expenditure? Will you be able to make 20% more than that every month? If not you cannot become a full time trader as of now even if you are making profits.
Suppose your monthly expenditure for your family is 30,000. Add 20% to it – this is equal to 36,000. So you should be able to make 36,000 pm to become a full time trader to support your family needs.
With time as your monthly expenditure increases you must increase your portfolio size to make sure your per month profits also increases with needs.
Note: It may take time to become a full time trader but you have to start somewhere. With my option course you can get a start and start learn hedging strategies and making a monthly income. If now you are losing money its better to stop losing and start making even if its 36% a year. At least after doing the course you will not be going down deep in debt. Once you start making profits you can accumulate more money to make a reasonable monthly income. You can enroll for my course here and let me know. I will start your course the same day you enroll.
Look at these traders – they were losing money before they did my course but now they are happy they are doing good in trading and their account is growing fast. Some of them like Ravi have become excellent traders.
You Can Read More On My Site
What you should do now1. If you have still not subscribed for my free 5 days course you can do by filling the form above. You will learn a lot about option trading.
2. If you are a new option trader, not much experienced and are making losses you can do my paid course. I recommend Nifty Conservative Option Course for beginners because it is easy to understand and easy to trade. Even a 18 year old young trader or a housewife can learn it and start trading from next day. It will help you to earn consistent monthly income without any software or speculation or stress or big risk. You will learn proper hedging strategies that works in any market condition.
3. If you are banknifty weekly options trader you can do my Bank Nifty Weekly Options & Futures Strategy Course. You will learn future and option hedging strategies that works in volatile market condition.
TestimonialsWhat Traders Say About My Course
Course fees: Click here to know the course fees.
Here is complete process of my course1. Once you pay I will send you the course materials for studying to your email.
2. You read and ask me questions via phone/whatsapp/email to clear doubts.
3. Then you start paper trading and still can ask me questions.
4. After about one month you can start trading.
5. Since doubts can come anytime the support will be there for one year.
Within one month you can start trading on your own. No need to depend on anyone once you are on your own.
If you have any question you can contact me.
You can read about me here and my trading mistakes here.
Dilip Shaw, Founder
INCOME DISCLAIMER: Any references in this site of income made by the traders are given to me by them either through Email or WhatsApp as a Thank You message. However every trade depends on the trader and his level of risk taking capability, knowledge and experience. Moreover stock market investments and trading are subject to market risks. Therefore there is no guarantee that everyone will achieve the same or similar results. My aim is to make you a better & disciplined trader with the stock trading and investing education and strategies you get from this website. Please note that I DO NOT give tips or advisory services by SMS, Email, or WhatsApp or any other form of social media. I strictly adhere to laws of my country. I only offer education on finance, investments on stock markets in the best possible way as much as I can through this website. Still, you must consult an authorized advisor or do thorough research before investing in any stock or derivative before trading any strategy given in this website. I am not responsible for any investment decision you take after reading any article given in this website. Knowledge is the only way to get success in stock markets. I try my best to give stock market investing and trading knowledge through the articles posted in this website. Thanks for visiting my website.