FED May Raise Interest Rate and it may impact stock markets all over the world.
The Federal Reserve Bank’s FED decision on whether to raise interest rates is due Wednesday at 2 p.m. Eastern.
India time it will be early morning Thursday, till then all stock markets in the world may not decide the direction.
Which means some sudden move may happen from Wednesday close to Thursday open.
If rates remains unchanged not much move may happen but VIX may drop – bad for option buyers.
Most experts feel there will be an increase but we all will know the real news only Thursday morning.
It is better to take a decision only after the news is out not before it as it could lead to losses.
Its 10.48 pm India time on 14-Dec-2016 and the FED meeting may have started. What they will do, we do not know but The FED is widely expected to raise rates today and this may impact world markets.
Please be very careful with your traders tomorrow as your biggest enemy greed may come in and destroy your wealth.
Do not trade without a hedge, since you have not done my course there is nothing more I can say but those who know what a hedge is please do not trade naked.
Those who have done my course I am sending this email in advance so that almost all of them read before markets opens tomorrow.
Results: In an unexpected move FED kept rates unchanged. However what may happen in future we do not know.
The Federal Reserve hiked short-term interest rates by 0.25 percentage point today. It’s the first time the central bank has raised rates in almost a year. It is also strange that it did not raise interest rates in its general meeting on 14-Dec-2016, howsoever today it did that in an unexpected move but universal expectations.
This has not impacted the markets much as it was expected and factored anyway into the stock markets.
You Can Read More On My Site
What you should do now1. If you have still not subscribed for my free 5 days course you can do by filling the form above. You will learn a lot about option trading.
2. If you are a new option trader, not much experienced and are making losses you can do my paid course. I recommend Nifty Conservative Option Course for beginners because it is easy to understand and easy to trade. Even a 18 year old young trader or a housewife can learn it and start trading from next day. It will help you to earn consistent monthly income without any software or speculation or stress or big risk. You will learn proper hedging strategies that works in any market condition.
3. If you are banknifty weekly options trader you can do my Bank Nifty Weekly Options & Futures Strategy Course. You will learn future and option hedging strategies that works in volatile market condition.
TestimonialsWhat Traders Say About My Course
Course fees: Click here to know the course fees.
Here is complete process of my course1. Once you pay I will send you the course materials for studying to your email.
2. You read and ask me questions via phone/whatsapp/email to clear doubts.
3. Then you start paper trading and still can ask me questions.
4. After about one month you can start trading.
5. Since doubts can come anytime the support will be there for one year.
Within one month you can start trading on your own. No need to depend on anyone once you are on your own.
If you have any question you can contact me.
You can read about me here and my trading mistakes here.
Dilip Shaw, Founder
INCOME DISCLAIMER: Any references in this site of income made by the traders are given to me by them either through Email or WhatsApp as a Thank You message. However every trade depends on the trader and his level of risk taking capability, knowledge and experience. Moreover stock market investments and trading are subject to market risks. Therefore there is no guarantee that everyone will achieve the same or similar results. My aim is to make you a better & disciplined trader with the stock trading and investing education and strategies you get from this website. Please note that I DO NOT give tips or advisory services by SMS, Email, or WhatsApp or any other form of social media. I strictly adhere to laws of my country. I only offer education on finance, investments on stock markets in the best possible way as much as I can through this website. Still, you must consult an authorized advisor or do thorough research before investing in any stock or derivative before trading any strategy given in this website. I am not responsible for any investment decision you take after reading any article given in this website. Knowledge is the only way to get success in stock markets. I try my best to give stock market investing and trading knowledge through the articles posted in this website. Thanks for visiting my website.