Hope you remember that on May 12, 2016 I had written on my site and emailed you that very soon Nifty will hit 8000. My prediction came true in 14 days. Today Nifty closed at 8156.65 – in fact 8000 was achieved a couple of days back.
Let me tell you that there was no Technical Analysis involved, in fact I am NOT a TA. It was based on pure experience and logic that whatever falls will go up one day especially if its a good stock or Index. Its obvious that when Nifty is falling some of the great stocks are being sold at very attractive prices and people will rush with money when they see valuations of great stocks going down. This will lead to the rise of Nifty. So I saw an opportunity to make money.
What trade did I do? Simplest trade in the world when I have an idea of the direction of markets:
See this image please note that profits will increase more today:
Since yesterday’s close the profit is Rs. 28,068.15 I think it will cross Rs. 30,000 today as Nifty closed 1.08% up. I have now shifted this fund to a liquid fund so that I keep this profit forever. Note that I started SIP in this fund from November 2015 from the time Nifty started falling. I knew that Nifty cannot keep falling forever, it will go up some day and I can book profits. Reason of my thinking is given earlier. Total return is 13.62% in few months – what more can I ask for? I am very happy.
Update 28-May-2016: After the yesterday’s NAV adjustment the profits are now Rs. 33,220.20 – so this is the final profit that will be shifted to the liquid fund. Note that the expense is also in this and there is ZERO exit load so all the thirty three thousand plus profits will be booked and shifted to liquid fund. See the image below:
Note that the annualized return has increased to 16.12%. So this converts to 16.12/6 = 2.68% return a month since the last 6 months.
What are the benefits of these kinds of risk-less and greed-less trading?
1. There is absolutely ZERO stress: I traded with the money I did not need for next 5-6 months as I knew it might take that much time to rise once again. Though as you can see it took exactly 6 months. 13.62% return in 6 months converts to 2.27% every month. (After the final day returns the annualized return has increased to 16.12%. So this converts to 16.12/6 = 2.68% return a month.) Note that SIP was automated. My only work involved was to take a decision and decide how much money I wanted to invest in this fund. Rest the system took care. Note that there is no Exit Load in ICICI Prudential Nifty Index Fund – Direct Plan. Expense is also very small at 0.56%. So basically they will shift almost all profits and money to the liquid fund today after new NAV is adjusted as per today’s profits.
2. No hard work is required: Read point 1 above as you can see I worked for just half an hour in November 2015, to take a decision if I will do this or not. Once my brain said yes, I logged in to my ICICI Mutual Fund account and made the system work to do the job. A half an hour job resulted in 16.12% profit in 6 months. Remember that last full month I was sick – met with an accident and was serious for 15 days in hospital. So basically I did nothing but still made a return of 2.68% that month. In fact I did nothing with this investment for last 6 months yet clocked 16.12% return. So absolutely zero hard work.
3. Risk is very less: I am not saying that risk is not there. Nifty still could have been today at 7500 and the fund would have been in a small loss but we all know that Nifty is not going to go on in one direction forever. Somewhere down the line the stocks will look very attractive and people will start buying them. Nifty will then rise. Exactly the same happened. Look at the stock prices now and compare them to when Nifty was at around 7200.
4. Sticking to basics: Remember the most popular phrase by Warren Buffet the best stock investor of all times – “Buy when everyone is selling, and sell when everyone is buying“. I follow this rule in investing even today. So I was buying when all Future traders and stock owners were pressing the sell button. Some of the Future traders would have lost a fortune when they pressed the sell button a few days back and Nifty jumped 5-6% in few days. And now when they are pressing the buy button I have sold my profits. Can you see how easy it is? It needs some patience though. Greedy traders will never get attracted by this great and easy trade because they want to make too much money too fast and in reality they lose too much money too fast. And some want to trade everyday for fun and it costs them a lot – they still do not learn. I trade only when I see an opportunity else I do not trade.
5. Risk management: This money was shifted from a liquid fund to the index fund once in a week since the last 6 months. As you can see I did not let greed or speculations take over me and shifted all 4.5 lakhs in one day to try to show off myself that see how smart I am in trading. In fact I knew no one knows till where Nifty will fall. Therefore I let the system decide that it keeps investing every week and I get to the lowest level as well and average my investments in the best possible way. Which the system did because it does not have greedy brains. Now obviously the investments have been stopped and the profits shifted back to liquid fund. Note that this profit would have come in almost 2 years had I not taken that decision to invest in this fund. 2 years profit came in 6 months, that too without any work. What more do I need? But greedy traders will try to make this profit in one month the result is obvious – they lose money.
Be patient with your investments and take very conservative decisions.
Ask any conservative trader I bet they are all making at least 20% return a year with no difficulty and stress at all. Ask any aggressive trader – most will come out with lakhs of losses in couple of years. Now you chose what you want to be.
I am very conservative trader whether its options trading, stocks buying or mutual fund investing. In fact me and my wife are very conservative in life as well. We do not buy costly items to show off even though we can afford, as frankly no one cares if you show off. Tell me how many of people make more friends who have mobile phones worth Rs. 50,000? Do you think they buy mobile phone worth 50k for some extra features. NO. They just buy it to show off to their friends and they do not know that their friends do not increase respect or love for them just because they have bought a costly phone. They do not realize that their life remains same and they become poorer by 50,000 rupees. On top of that a person who bought a mobile phone worth 50,000 is always worried about his phone. What if it gets stolen or falls and break? So basically he wasted 50,000 and bought more worries. So what was the benefit? NOTHING. Live in real life and you will always be happy.
You Can Read More On My Site
Hi, I am Dilip Shaw, owner of this website. I am a trader like you. I have been trading since 2007, but lost a lot of money till 2010. I then stopped trading and studied options like college exams. Started trading again from 2011 and never looked back since. I did a lot of research, read books and did countless paper-trading before being profitable. You can read about me here.
My conservative trading course since 2014 is helping many retail traders just like you who have a job or business make consistent profits like this:
What Traders Say About This Course
Testimonials Year 2015
Testimonials Year 2015 Page 2
Testimonials Year 2015 & 2016
Testimonials Year 2016
Testimonials Year 2017
Testimonials Year 2018
Testimonials Year 2019
Testimonials Year 2020 to 2023
What People Say Just After Reading My Course
Emotional Testimonial by a Young Woman Trader and Her Mother
One Of My Client Is Making Rs.25k Per Week
Difference Between Other Courses And Mine
What Others Charge for Courses
You can do this course from your home. Some traders make amazing profits like Rs. 16.26 lakhs profit in 5 days though results may differ for all.
This course helps you learn to trade conservative option strategies for monthly income. Once you finish the course you can start trading immediately. You can start trading from any day. No need to wait for expiry. You will make profits consistently.
This course is good if you have a regular job or business. You DO NOT NEED to monitor your trades every second.
What You Get?
Before reading please understand that for all 5 strategies, strike selection will be taught. Strike selection while trading Options is the most essential part to succeed.
You get two conservative non-directional strategies on options, one conservative stock option strategy and two conservative directional strategies on Future & Option combination.
Non directional trades are profitable 80% of the times and make 3-5% per trade (Results may vary).
Directional strategy makes money fast. It does not matter which side the stock moves. In fact you make more when you are wrong in the Future trade. 🙂 Some amazing profits possible here.
The stock option trade makes 30,000 in one trade and if SL is hit there is a way to recover losses plus make 30k in that trade.
Technical knowledge is NOT required. No need to monitor trades every second.
In the course you will learn how to select the strike prices. You learn when to trade, which strikes to sell which to buy, how much profit target you should be looking for, the best place to take stop loss and what to do after taking stop loss – means how to get that money back. The success rate is more than 80%.
Since trades are properly hedged there is no stress in trading my strategies.
I am very confident that you will make money trading my strategies. To help you succeed I offer few months support for FREE.
11 Reasons Why You Should Do The Course:
1. TA Knowledge NOT required
2. NO Software Required
3. Regular Monitoring NOT Required
4. Continue with Your Job
5. Do Course From Your Home
6. 100% Hedged
7. Stress-Free Trading
8. Not too much money needed to trade
9. Scaling Possible
10. One Time Fee
11. FREE Support For Months
To know more Call/SMS/WhatsApp me on 9051143004 or email me now. I know English and Hindi.
Read the details of the course here.
If you want to enroll for the course you can do so here.
P.S: So many years of trading has thought me one thing - it is always better to make small profits month after month, rather than lose money month after month trying to make too much money. It never happens. But small money accumulated month after month can become very big in only a few years.
WhatsApp or Call me: 9051143004
If you have any question you can contact me.
You can read about me here and my trading mistakes here.
Dilip Shaw, Founder
Copyright Infringement: Any act of copying, reproducing or distributing any content in the site or newsletters, whether wholly or in part, for any purpose without my permission is strictly prohibited and shall be deemed to be copyright infringement.
INCOME DISCLAIMER: Any references in this site of income made by the traders are given to me by them either through Email or WhatsApp as a Thank You message. However every trade depends on the trader and his level of risk taking capability, knowledge and experience. Moreover stock market investments and trading are subject to market risks. Therefore there is no guarantee that everyone will achieve the same or similar results. My aim is to make you a better & disciplined trader with the stock trading and investing education and strategies you get from this website.
DISCLAIMER: I am NOT an Investment Adviser (IA). I am an Authorized Person (AP) of a Stock Broker. In other words I am a sub-broker. I DO NOT give tips or advisory services by SMS, Email, or WhatsApp or any other forms of social media. I strictly adhere to laws of my country. I only offer education for free on finance, risk management & investments in stock markets through the articles in this website. You must consult an authorized Investment Adviser (IA) or do thorough research before investing in any stock or derivative using any strategy given in this website. I am not responsible for any investment decision you take after reading any article in this website. Click here to read the disclaimer in full.